ENBseries for PCSX2 !!!??? Ultimate HD Graphic
Uhm no, that's one of the necessary files but you should have that already if you're using PCSX2 already. The package you should download has a few of enb* configuration files along with a single d3d9.dll file, that one should be the one to put in pcsx2's folder.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

I just never liked these Bloom or HDR settings, the game just looks like your constantly in Africa or something.
<REDACTED>
(11-17-2010, 10:32 AM)Fezzer Wrote: I just never liked these Bloom or HDR settings, the game just looks like your constantly in Africa or something.

Yeah, RE 5 and GoW 3 overuse it on ps3, and nowadays all newer games use it too! Seems to me as if all the games are being developed with the same engine, using same textures! It looks nice, as when you do your pic in photoshop, but it doesn't help it look natural! I'll try it to see how it looks with the old-school graphic ps2 games!
Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy law
My services are bound.

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
is rounded with a sleep.
(11-17-2010, 10:03 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uhm no, that's one of the necessary files but you should have that already if you're using PCSX2 already. The package you should download has a few of enb* configuration files along with a single d3d9.dll file, that one should be the one to put in pcsx2's folder.

no wonder i never saw something XD

i looked further and downloaded an mod of gta4 enb series and set everything on 1 and putted it into pcsx2 folder and now i see some changes Tongue
wow it works at full speed!
Wow this is a 7 month old thread!! -_-
[Image: newsig.jpg]