ENBseries for PCSX2 !!!??? Ultimate HD Graphic
Problem with enbseries is you have to find the right settings for it to look good, those FFXII look awful to me... nothing close to "Ultimate HD" I guess good settings could look great for it but seems too much of a hassle to find them and specially being a "per game" cases Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

i tested with the disciples iii, it was so good. the enbseries added a special effect in the game, i don't know the right name but i know i have already seen this (maybe bloom effect) in the crysis. unfortunately i lost some fps durin the testing.
good shader, most of ps3 games always use the hdr lighting because the graphic looks much bettter with it.
i believe it's an open source shader, so why don't make the dev team an extra option for this plugin in the pcsx2?

i think it would be useful.

i posted some pics with the hdr ligthing.

you can compare the the God of War I and God of War II.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

it's a good idea!
If it's to be integrated in the emulator it is not a "new plugin" feature, it need to be integrated in the GS plugins, and nowadays the main task is getting things running smooth yet.

For now it is an option for those that have enough horse power to run it as it is. It need to be clear, it's not free of cost, each shader program is indeed at least the vertex program, mostly 2 programs, the vertex and the fragment programs, this last acts in each and every 'to be pixel' in the vertexes... let the imagination work and notice this can't be a free lunch.

Besides, since the PS2 itself is not that Graphic wonder, many newer video card indeed have the spare horse power to deal with those shaders and so it can be an useful feature (at least for those with really powerful machines).

PS: those mods and plugins are really wonderful, anyone that knows what was done for the now ancient and marvelous Infinity Engine games like Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment to name only a few, the Morrowind itself and even Oblivion got it's share in graphics enhancement knows. And I agree, the modding community is amazing as their mods themselves are. But we must not lose the perspectives and priorities.

PS2: It helps the mod acts after all the emulation work was already done, it will be almost the same weight does not really matters that much the actual game being played. It still depends on what remained in machine power, if it can run in a 'free' core... hmmm, I'm attempted to see it action Smile
Notice the mod is not "under" the program it drives, it's over it.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3cAhIp0to

Is it hard to install and run this for PCSX2? I know there's a lot of configuration but installing it and running?

Is it only a matter of putting the downloaded files in the PCSX2 folder?

And, which version should I download? They're all named something with a specific game (mostly GTA), is this the correct file to download anyway?

I found this, I'll try it: http://forums.ngemu.com/1551373-post3605.html
i would like to hear the opinion of a plugin creator.
is it possible or not etc...
Possible? yes
Priority? ah, that's the question.
Imagination is where we are truly real
hmmm, yes you were right the dev team should increase the speed and the compatibility first. After these i hope they will integrate somehow this shader into the pcsx2
Does this actually work at all? I installed it and have tried configuring different settings but I notice absolutely nothing ingame more than a splash screen at startup.

Not even slowdown...

Shift+F12 gives no effect either...