ESPN International Track & Field [SLUS20041]
PCSX2 1.1.0.5594 - Default settings - GSdx SSE4r5580 - SPU2-Xr5559 - Recommended Speedhacks ON

Software mode

The game starts normally but during the Tutorials the screen goes blank and the log shows:

Call Stack Overflow (report if it fixes/breaks anything)

I guess that you would like to check it since the game is listed as fully playable on the Compatibility list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Sponsored links

As people seem to have issues with exe's i've compiled, I'm expecting this not to work, but give this a go and see if it solves it. If it does I'll commit the change.

Call Stack overflows are one of these horrible scenarios which the manual doesn't really explain ;p We only worked out what underflows do with Klonoa 2 and Soul Calibur 2 behaviour.

Attached Files
.7z   pcsx2-callstack.7z (Size: 1,56 MB / Downloads: 183)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-19-2013, 11:46 AM)refraction Wrote: As people seem to have issues with exe's i've compiled, I'm expecting this not to work, but give this a go and see if it solves it. If it does I'll commit the change.

Call Stack overflows are one of these horrible scenarios which the manual doesn't really explain ;p We only worked out what underflows do with Klonoa 2 and Soul Calibur 2 behaviour.

Same problem and same error.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
damn Sad ok thanks for trying
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]