ESPN NFL 2k5
I did a search for this game on the forums but found nothing...

I'm trying to get this game to run with the emulator, but I can't get past the intro screen. Is this game playable on pcsx2? If not, is there an emulator that can run it?

Thanks Smile

Sponsored links

According to the compatability list is is not playable with 9.6(listad as Intro) so the odds are it wont be playable with 9.7 either.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(08-10-2010, 02:33 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: According to the compatability list is is not playable with 9.6(listad as Intro) so the odds are it wont be playable with 9.7 either.

What about with an older version? Is there a compatibility list for older versions?
The list only specified for 9.6. But the further back you go the less chance you have. Try it with 9.7 if you havnt already otherwise. If it does not work you'll have to wait for newer versions.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(08-10-2010, 02:44 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: The list only specified for 9.6. But the further back you go the less chance you have. Try it with 9.7 if you havnt already otherwise. If it does not work you'll have to wait for newer versions.

Didn't work. But I read a post from an old forum that pcsx2 0.9.5 rev 377 works for the game. I can't find it anywhere though.
Just because an older revision "works" doesn't mean it's going to work the way you expect it to.

The game may run, as in you can get through the screens and actually "play" the game, but that doesn't mean that it's going to run at anywhere near an acceptable frame rate, there won't be texture issues, etc.

It seems like sports games have a pretty hard time running on this emulator. That or there just isn't a whole lot of effort put into getting them to work. Don't get your hopes up.
I cant get it working too.. anyone knows how to make it work Sad!
Seems the same as the other NFL/NHL 2k games, try finding an old PCSX2 0.9.5 beta with google or something Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Has anyone been able to get this game to work on any of the newest versions of PCSX2? If so, how did you do it? I cannot get past the first pop up menu that tells me to create a VIP Profile.