ESPN Snowboarding sub-menu hang
(02-19-2018, 03:44 AM)CK1 Wrote: Sorry, I forgot. Can you enable MTVU and do a retest (that will give you a VU percentage)

Ah, I see. Ok, on a redo, it's still EE: 45-55%, GS: mostly 0%, VU: always 0%.

Sponsored links

(02-18-2018, 11:30 PM)hbhollandlive Wrote: Hi, I'm new, hope this is the right subforum, etc...

So I am trying to run ESPN Winter X-Games: Snowboarding and I can't get past the menus. The wiki page had nothing in it but a screenshot so I started with all default settings and the only adjustment so far that's had any positive effect is the Skip MPEG Hack (without it, videos before the title screen did not load, but were black screens that I had to manually skip with the Start button - no crashes or freezes). Main menu comes up fine, but when I select any sub-menu (other than Options) the sub-menu loads halfway and then hangs (see attached screenshot).

I suspect the cause is video clips that show up in the sub-menus but not the main or options menu. I cannot get these videos to load, or else I cannot get the menus to load without the videos, and Google has not led me to a solution so I'm here.

go to manual "Game fixes" and enable "Ignore DMAC writes when busy", then boot the game
(02-20-2018, 10:14 AM)someother1ne Wrote: go to manual "Game fixes" and enable "Ignore DMAC writes when busy", then boot the game

It looks like that did the trick. Thank you so much!