ETA on 0.9.7?
That's exact reason... mac is "made to be used" not to be fought with(like user vs crashing windows in ancient timesTongue). It's designed for people that don't care and don't want to care to do anything but use it in a way it was designed. Meaning much less people ever bother to learn anything while using macs.

(edit: damn my english sucks lately...)

Sponsored links

(06-27-2011, 04:25 PM)miseru99 Wrote: That's exact reason... mac is "made to be used" not to be fought with(like user vs crashing windows in ancient timesTongue). It's designed for people that don't care and don't want to care to do anything but use it in a way it was designed. Meaning much less people ever bother to learn anything while using macs.

(edit: damn my english sucks lately...)

Dammit >_>
it's true: Terminal does pretty much the same thing as a PC command line, or whatever the equivalent is. Just slightly different languages. PC's just expect from you a learning curve; Mac's want to obliterate it. They're both right, really. Are you the kinda dude that sits on the toilet, reading a fresh game manual from a brand new box (when they actually put EFFORT into doing that years ago...honestly a lost art) or do you jump in and learn as you go with reckless laughter. To me, that's the PC/Mac argument in a nutshell, minus the whole business aspect.
Macs just want to rob your bank account by overpricing component upgrades by up to 4x the standard amount while providing the weak abled apple user with a simple design that won't blast their mind.

You can't prove me wrong.
(06-30-2011, 04:44 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Macs just want to rob your bank account by overpricing component upgrades by up to 4x the standard amount while providing the weak abled apple user with a simple design that won't blast their mind.

You can't prove me wrong.

Why do you have to be this annoying?
(07-03-2011, 01:08 PM)Twilight Dawn Wrote: Why do you have to be this annoying?

1 rule we should add to the forum : never EVER mess with Squall...
You will be wrong whatever he says.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If there's anything I can do to help with the release of 0.9.7 please let me know and I'll lend as much of a hand as I can. I dunno what I can do but even having more people testing and checking for bugs and reading the bash to know what the issue is can't be a bad thing.

Let me know if I can do anything to assist in this.
I do other coding and pick up languages fast so I'm sure I could be of some assistance.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

(07-03-2011, 05:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 rule we should add to the forum : never EVER mess with Squall...
You will be wrong whatever he says.

He never proved me wrong either.
If you can afford a Mac Pro you probably won't think twice about paying 4x as much for upgrades. I hate the Steve too but he didn't make Apple #1 by accident.
apple isn't number 1. thats a misappropriated belief of the apple cult.

if you can afford a mac at all, you can get 3x the performance with a windows or linux custom build for 3/4 of the cost.