Easy playable games
(07-02-2009, 03:25 PM)anito9999 Wrote: dynasty warriors any part
dynasty warriors gundam 2
warriors orochi 1 and 2
grandia extreme
grandia 3
thats all ive gotten played from start to finish
if you guys can give me some more low end games pls. shed some light to my darken day

I would love to play Grandia 3 again...but it is just no the same without the FMV's. Did you get it to play with or with out the cut sceens? I've also read that there is a bad crash bug during battles.

Start to finish is a little vague...for a thread about easily playable games anyway. Could you plase give some details on the playablity and what you did to achieve it?
E8500 @ 4.1GHz
4GB memory
HD4850 512MB in crossfire (Crossfire does work with PCSX2)
Running Vista 64

Sponsored links

Grandia 3 shows all scenes, all FMVs (as soon as you dont use speedhacks) and doesnt crash on battles either here, played it all. Only problem with it is save states might not always work as intended and it can be slow sometimes, oh and well if you play it in DX9 with other than native or 512 internal resolution it will show cracked textures on chars on scenes.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
wow...I will load Grandia 3 right now and play with it some more. It was the first game i tried with PCSX2, but I can't get past the first FMV after he leaves the town before they crash in the forest. If I skip the vids it works fine in the few battles I tried.
E8500 @ 4.1GHz
4GB memory
Running Vista 64
(07-07-2009, 03:01 PM)metalfish666 Wrote: anyone know whether Killzone is playable or not? Might buy it if it is...

It's worth buying anyway, it's a great game, if it doesn't work on PCSX2 you have your PS2 to play it on instead anyway.
Specs: Q9550 @ 3.4Ghz, 4GB 800Mhz RAM, Radeon HD4890, Windows 7 Ultimate x64
(07-08-2009, 04:16 AM)Vagrant Storm Wrote: wow...I will load Grandia 3 right now and play with it some more. It was the first game i tried with PCSX2, but I can't get past the first FMV after he leaves the town before they crash in the forest. If I skip the vids it works fine in the few battles I tried.

I used to have the problem with the crashing FMVs if I used speedhacks (some FMVs would skip completelly), what I did was save state (F1) while the FMV was running so in case it crashed in the end i could just load state and skip it. However using "x1.5 or Default cycle rate" stopped the crashes tho.
(07-08-2009, 04:24 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(07-08-2009, 04:16 AM)Vagrant Storm Wrote: wow...I will load Grandia 3 right now and play with it some more. It was the first game i tried with PCSX2, but I can't get past the first FMV after he leaves the town before they crash in the forest. If I skip the vids it works fine in the few battles I tried.

I used to have the problem with the crashing FMVs if I used speedhacks (some FMVs would skip completelly), what I did was save state (F1) while the FMV was running so in case it crashed in the end i could just load state and skip it. However using "x1.5 or Default cycle rate" stopped the crashes tho.

Well...I've tried every plug in I have. Still freezes at that same spot. Even from the game disk. All settings as default as you can get. hardware modes...software modes...

no dice...

I was begining to wonder if it was my game CD, but I've read of other people getting stuck in the same spot.
E8500 @ 4.1GHz
4GB memory
Running Vista 64
lol well no idea mine works perfectly and i've seen others finished it too, maybe it's your version of game with that problem? tried with newer betas? where exactly does it crash? if it's the fmv crash F1 while it's running then F3 and skip to go past it should work, well got to activate event skip in the game first anyway Tongue2
well people i got a low end desktop pc with 1,8 ghz Dual and ATI HD 4350

alot games are playable like FFX and others but one question Any trying on Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec ?

we should make a list on games that workin good
GT3 won't ever come CLOSE to finish-able on a 1.8 dc. You're out of luck on playing that one very well.
Metal Gear Solid 3Wackonake Eater
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Shinobido way of the ninja
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Tenchu Wrath of Heaven(a little graphic glitches but still playable(completed it all))
well all of them works im using C2D 2,4ghz, 2gb of ram, 8600gt 512mb