Easy playable games
Hey carnage you know my pc can't even compete with that.
lol I just have a pentium D 3ghz 1.5gb ram and a mesely 8400GS 512mb

Sponsored links

Melty Blood: Actress Again works very well.
Without frameskipping, with 2xcycle and some other improvements I got it 60fps (it's the game max framerate... so 100%) everytime, with 2 exceptions: the last fight in the Arcade mode, and the "intro" video both running with 45-50fps
Bloody roar 4 : 60fps
Battle stadium D.O.N: 60 fps
Naruto Accel 2 : 60 fps
One Piece Grand Battle: 60 fps
Dragon ball z infinite world : 60 fps
inuyasha feudal combat : 60 fps
Mortal kombat armaggedon : 60fps (dunno if this game actually requires much raw cpu power or not,but it runs very well here ^^).
And probably a few more that i just cant remember.Specs on my profile
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(02-02-2010, 09:30 PM)smilzoboboz Wrote: Melty Blood: Actress Again works very well.
Without frameskipping, with 2xcycle and some other improvements I got it 60fps (it's the game max framerate... so 100%) everytime, with 2 exceptions: the last fight in the Arcade mode, and the "intro" video both running with 45-50fps
I had the same problems before switching to the r1888 beta build.
Afterwards the Dust Of Osiris boss worked 100%, solid 60-58 fps.
then i switched from 2xcycle to default to remove the slowdown in the intro.
It works just as good in progressive scan mode as well.
I did before but right now I'm not using any speed hacks as they don't make any difference.

The king of fighters 2002: Unlimited match works great.
Capcom vs SNK 2 also runs just as good.
Actually, i think any 2d fighter should do,
Sadly i don't have any of the ps2 Guilty Gears to test that out.
Seiken Densetsu 4 - Dawn of Mana doesn't require much CPU power either when you have an even below midrange graphics card.Laugh It runs beautifully in hardware graphics mode and has then one of the best graphics that you can squeeze out of Pcsx2.Smile Any C2D above 2ghz will do. Don't try software rendering, eats up big CPU's and also looks awful in graphics quality.
C2D E8500 3166mhz => running 3800mhz, 2GB RAM, Asus GT240 512mb GDDR5 overclocked
Currently playing: none on PCSX2
Could u tell me what can I play?
1984mb RAM
Dual Core Processor 4200+,MMX,3D now (2 CPUS)
Directx 9.0 c

Graphics GeForce Integrated 256mb
2D games only.
The cpu is slow, and the graphic card barely runs with GSdx.
-Anyone tried Suikoden 3 and 5 on a dual core at 2.10Ghz?
I could Play Persona 3 Fes with some slowdown when you have 4 characters on tartarus but mostly fine.
(06-18-2009, 05:23 PM)SoulZero- Wrote: Im sorry if this has been posted already but i couldnt find it and didnt know what to search for so here i am

I have a relatively weak laptop but i can play FFX and FFXII very good, 85% of full speed

so are there any other easy playable games ? I Like all kind of game so post them all if you know

Thx.

I think you should better check out this thread... really helped me out as well...
hope this helps you also Smile
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
(07-02-2009, 04:20 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: rogue galaxy?? are you serious?? I tried that game but it seems to be heavy. I can get about 50 fps max (no speed hacks) while on other games ,like FFX (etc) i get 70/80...I don't think rogue galaxy is "easy playable".

having played through it twice now, I would put R.G. on that easily playable list. it gets 50-ish fps for me, and it's stable there