Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Future stuck on loading screen
Is there any solution to this?.
I found a treat about it but absolutly have no idea what they doing.
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Ecco-the...light=ecco
Anyone can translate it to newbie friendly?.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-15-2020, 02:22 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
I couldnt find this "code" line in log, so i upload as is it, sorry, dont know what to do about it.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 6,9 KB / Downloads: 94)
Here's a special build of PCSX2 only designed for that game, it could have problems with anything else, so only use it with this game.

Extract it in to your PCSX2 folder and run the pcsx2-ecco.exe file.

Attached Files
.zip   pcsx2-ecco.zip (Size: 3,39 MB / Downloads: 168)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-15-2020, 03:20 PM)refraction Wrote: Here's a special build of PCSX2 only designed for that game, it could have problems with anything else, so only use it with this game.

Extract it in to your PCSX2 folder and run the pcsx2-ecco.exe file.
Its working, thank you kindly very much.