Eh my games wont even load up
Im using the new release and im trying to play FFXII on it but the game wont even load up :l

Specs:

ATI Radeon HD 3450
Intel Pentium Dual CPU @ 2.22ghz (Equivalent to about 4.4 ghz on a pentium 4)

Its kinda frustrating to be honest

PS: Why is my warning level at 33 o.o

Sponsored links

15 views and no replies...

Double posting ftw

BUMP
Try to make an ISO of your game, and load it by "run/execute" menu. If you've already tried that, your ISO is perhaps bad or corrupted, try to make another one.
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64
(03-03-2009, 11:50 PM)TekBubs Wrote: Im using the new release and im trying to play FFXII on it but the game wont even load up :l

Specs:

ATI Radeon HD 3450

it's more a 4.9 (I have the same processor I bet) but did you properly configure your bios and plugins?
(03-04-2009, 12:39 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(03-03-2009, 11:50 PM)TekBubs Wrote: Im using the new release and im trying to play FFXII on it but the game wont even load up :l

Specs:

ATI Radeon HD 3450

it's more a 4.9 (I have the same processor I bet) but did you properly configure your bios and plugins?

Im assuming i did but ill take another look at them ill let u guys know if i get it running

and yeah i am usin an ISO
Try rebuilding the ISO just like Wohlrajh said.

btw is there any error at all or does the game just close down?
(03-04-2009, 01:36 AM)Jasperking Wrote: Try rebuilding the ISO just like Wohlrajh said.

btw is there any error at all or does the game just close down?

Its just a black screen, it loads up but again, its just a black screen maybe its te graphics plugin perhaps?
what plugin are you using for gfx (include version please)
I tried all the default ones but atm imu sing gsdx 890 SSe2 0.1.14
FFXII should be running perfectly (or almost) so there must be a problem with the config somewhere.

Which operating system are you using and also if possible could you post a screenshot of your configure window