Either too fast or too slow
Hi, i'm new to this whole ps2 emulation stuff and i'm having a problem, i wanted to play dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 and it seems like it either goes too fast like 200% game speed if i use turbo or if i put max limitations or normal  it goes to 50% or 80% is there anything i can do with my configuration so it get stable 100%? my specifications are

Windows 10
Processor: intel® Core™ i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz 64bits
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M
Ram: 8Gb 
something like that

i'm using the 1.4.0 version of the pcsx2 emulator is there anything i can do to optimize my configuration of the emulator? feel free to ask about anything and i'll see if i can answer you i'll say i'm not that good with computers so bare with me if there is something obvious i don't know.

Sponsored links

I actually wonder when you get "too fast" framerates
because that CPU is quite weak for pcsx2, and the speed drops you get are expected
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I use normal mode in menus and it goes perfectly fine but in fights it goes too slowi use turbo mode in fights and the game starts running correctly and then it begins going very quick these are the configurations i have on, maybe you could help me with it

EE/IOP:
Emotion engine: Recompiler
IOP: Recompiler
Round Mode: Chop zero
Clamping mode: Normal

VUs:
VU0: microVU recompiler
VU1: microVU recompiler
Round mode: chop zero
clamping mode: normal

GS:
Base framerate adust: 100
Slowmotion adjust: 50
Turbo adust: 167 (i was messing around with this one to see if i could make it not go so fast in fights but i didn't make it)
Frame skipping: disabled
frames to draw: 2
frames to skip: 2

GS Window:
Aspect Ratio: fit to window/screen
Custom window size 640x480
Zoom: 100
hide window when paused
double click toggles fullscreen mode

SpeedHacks:
EE Cyclerate: 0
VU Cycle stealing: 0
Enable INTC spin detection
Enable Wait loop detection
mVU flag hack

that's it is there something i can do? if you wanna know something else about the configuration or the framerate or anything just ask
that's to be expected when trying to mess with base framerate.
speedhacks are made for cpus like yours.
better not mess with base framerate and push speedhacks a notch (ee cycle rate to 1, vu cycle stealing to 0 may help. MTVU hack too, i guess)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok so i will try placing the framerate stuff back to default
Slowmotion: 50
Base: 100
Turbo: 200
and i will do what you said and use ee cycle 1 and try out from there
Hmm it didn't work i it still goes slow and it doesn't go to that 200 percent i experienced before :/ anything else i can try or is it just a case that my laptop is not enough?