Emotion engine 128 bit?
Hello, I would like to ask,wheter emotion engine he has 128 bit?
I read that on different forums they are writing that PS2 he has  architecture 64 bit
IS IT TRUE? I am waiting for responses

Sponsored links

The PS2 contains 128bit registers, so it is technically 128bit, most of the main operations only use 64bit's however, but the MMI (muiltimedia instructions) on the EE do use the full 128bit, kinda like SSE.

So if you look at it like people looked at consoles in the past, it's 128bit. If you look at it to how we look at PC's, its 64bit.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks too answer another question
Black and shadow of the collosus strongly they cut
BLACK Run 60 fps but still cut shadow of the collosus run 30-60 FPS
Why not may emulation pcsx2?
My specification system
Windows 7
8GB
intel core i5 2500k 3.30 GHZ
AMD Radeon r7 370 4GB
(10-29-2016, 05:37 PM)refraction Wrote: The PS2 contains 128bit registers, so it is technically 128bit, most of the main operations only use 64bit's however, but the MMI (muiltimedia instructions) on the EE do use the full 128bit, kinda like SSE.

So if you look at it like people looked at consoles in the past, it's 128bit.  If you look at it to how we look at PC's, its 64bit.

isn't the data 64 bit. it got only 32 bit adresses tho so. it's all in one. right? Smile
right right Laugh
(10-29-2016, 06:20 PM)dabore Wrote: isn't the data 64 bit. it got only 32 bit adresses tho so. it's all in one. right?  Smile

It's a bit of a cluster of different bitness Tongue

(10-29-2016, 05:45 PM)anisotropic Wrote: Black and shadow of the collosus strongly they cut
BLACK Run 60 fps but still cut shadow of the collosus run 30-60 FPS

Go in to the Speedhacks section of Emulator Settings and put the VU slider up 1 notch, that should sort Shadow of the Colossus, higher will make it even faster but will make it choppier Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

not needed for me it,I have consoles Smile
so out of curiosity I asked Smile,buy consoles since sucking ;p