Emu suggestions ....
Just started using this to play my old ps2 games and wow I am very impressed thank you so much.  The emulator is easy to use and very configurable, bravo .

My suggestion is to implement a way to link instruction manuals as in the 'good ole days' we used to read stuff from paper.  Something that can be used whilst playing in pdf form maybe?

I love the way I can link box art to games, maybe a similar implementation?

Thanks again to everyone involved this is amazing!

Sponsored links

Some games such as “Ar Tonelico” contain widescreen FMVs with black bars( thus 4:3 ratio).
Why don’t you add a zoom without stretch option for FMV settings?
(02-03-2024, 08:35 PM)rob_jobins Wrote: Some games such as “Ar Tonelico” contain widescreen FMVs with black bars( thus 4:3 ratio).
Why don’t you add a zoom without stretch option for FMV settings?

Because it's impossible
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-03-2024, 10:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Because it's impossible

What do you mean impossible? Is there a technological difficulty? Or did I just used words incorrectly?

I'm talking about this scenario on my image.

There's no standard black lines per game, a lot don't even have black lines. Plus the aspect ratio options are separate from the cropping options, and I don't really want to add cropping options just for FMV's
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-06-2024, 11:52 AM)refraction Wrote: There's no standard black lines per game, a lot don't even have black lines. Plus the aspect ratio options are separate from the cropping options, and I don't really want to add cropping options just for FMV's

That’s fair and make sense. Thank you for the answer.