Emu suggestions ....
Uh what's the point of that "idea"? Obviously people are trying to make the program faster and more compatible.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(11-08-2010, 08:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uh what's the point of that "idea"? Obviously people are trying to make the program faster and more compatible.

that's what i wanted to hear Smile thank you good sir, the lastest version of the soft is awesome ! it's near perfection but sadly restricted to super PCs Wacko
i hope they'll find a way to solve it Smile
thanks again !
(11-08-2010, 10:14 PM)web-head91 Wrote: it's near perfection but sadly restricted to super PCs Wacko

Uh offtopic but... have you seen how many people has finished games in low/mid end computers?
Most of the games I finished were with a 2.4GHz Pentium Dual-Core and 7600/9600gt graphics card... even back then that was a low machine... sure, some games still need powerful machines to work correctly but ehr you can still play plenty of games with the right settings...

Just an example and there are lots of games not listed there:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-04-2010, 03:08 PM)Air Wrote: From a PS2 emulator standpoint, such types of performance monitoring are not useful. There are so many systems, sub-systems, recompilers, and plugins running (some in parallel), that there's almost no useful information to be gleened from FPS recordings.

If and when I add better profiling support, it will be much more detailed than an FPS counter. Wink
FWIW, I had a go at the benchmark tool, here.
I don't know if this has been suggested already, so please forgive me if it has.

Can you add an option to render the game to the main window? The emulator would take up one less entry on the Taskbar and it would be easier to access the menu of the main window.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

haven't tested the latest release (or even trying some settings) but it be cool if minimizing didn't screw up the sound or cause lag (if it does lag I mean, I only notice the sound after all since its minimized).
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram
It doesn't happen?
At least not here, could be some power saving setting in your PC kicking in tho...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
vista/7 has a preview thing that eats more memory. If you use that, that is a likely cause. (another is power saving, like shadow lady said)
I have really just started using this thing and may have only just gotten into the thing, so this may already exist and nobody told me or someone already suggested and you shot them down, or it's in contemplation or so on. This suggestion is more of a idea that might be fill-able by a third party program possibly: A Configuration/Plugin run-time test, which is to say after you configure your program you can push "Test" (or something) to where it does a quick play through of what ever game you have on your iso selector, pushing a bit to see how high the fps/EE/GU get then giving a report of it, quickly behind the scenes so that people don't have to exit/open/exit/open/exit/open a game to try to find the best configuration for each game and for the program in general.
The emulator doesn't have any sort of option like that, but you shouldn't have to exit/open over and over... All changes made in the emu happen in real time and doesn't even requiring pausing the emulator (except for if you are completely changing a plugin).
[Image: 2748844.png]