Emu suggestions ....
Yep, the difference can usually just be seen in special GSdx benchmarks (GSDumps).
When actually playing games, the MTGS thread usually has a bit of CPU cycles extra so it won't show there.

Sponsored links

I have made a fix for issue 493 regarding CDVD. Follow this link..

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Scarface-...#pid123225
or
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=493
Okay no need to spam it everywhere, and it is unlikely your console output will get in there like that. Expect a thanks on the SVN, but we arent going to have "Fix by so n so" spamming all throughout the emulator everytime someone makes a fix.

Thanks for looking in to it though.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I could care less if the console output gets in. It is for debugging purposes only. Just thought i'd try to get a devs attention.. this is a 10 second fix that could fix many games. There should really be a thread for posts like this.
We greatly appreciate fixes, a quick pop in to irc or leaving it on the issues list (as you have done) is more than enough to get attention, it will be tested and added (with thanks of course) if it all works ok and has no ill effects Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-09-2010, 12:07 AM)refraction Wrote: We greatly appreciate fixes, a quick pop in to irc or leaving it on the issues list (as you have done) is more than enough to get attention, it will be tested and added (with thanks of course) if it all works ok and has no ill effects Smile

Ok no prob. I"ll stick with the issues list. Keep up the good work Smile
We're actually reviewing it currently.
It got some people wondering how the real parser works to allow this stuff Tongue2
How about adding some kind of menu entry in the CDVD=>ISO Selector and if you choose it,the build in ISO reader will always ask which file you want to load when you use fast or full boot(that's the reason I'm still using Linuzappz ISO)

I almost don't use the ISO selector and it's kinda annoying to switch between Linuzappz and Gigahertz when I want to start some game from disk or image.
Swap disc is somewhat working, still an interesting bug there to deal with (will attack pic in a sec)

as is shown in the image, it's CLEARLY not the MR3 disc loaded. I believe the open/close really needs a hotkey for this to work properly, but it's a great start so far

also when swapping from ISO to plugin loading it doesn't "open" it just hotswaps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What is the bug there? You are free to select any game disc you want as a source, but obviously only the correct one will work.