Emu suggestions ....
I have a stupid idea Tongue implementing a "basic" 3d effect, such as PowerDVD does http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i9uau8gKLk I know the PS2 didnt have 3d glasses but it would be mighty cool
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*

Sponsored links

How about a addition to the UI similer to Dolphin they have stars for compatibility which you can hover over and it tells you what it needs for the game to work such as lle or something like that it would be a great helpful addition to pcsx2 and cut back on some of the noobs coming in and asking why this game dosen't work
The automatic gamefixes and GameIndex.dbf is for that.
They automatically apply a fix if a fix exist for the X game in the database

Here is an example

Serial = SLUS-21788
Name = Ar Tonelico 2 - Melody Of Metafalica
Region = NTSC-U
eeRoundMode = 0 // Fixes "Fall through floor" bug when aproaching chests
Compat = 5

The info about the compatibility for this game in the console is "Playable" but since the game have one problem,one fix is automatically applied upon starting the game(pcsx2 settings are changed according to the info)
Ah didn't know that thanks for the info
Enable\disable the cheats as soon as you enable\disable the option.

While playing some game and if you want to enable or disable the cheats,first you have to enable\disable the option but to really tell pcsx2 that you actually enable\disable them,you have you either load a save state or left click on the console scrollbar.

This means that there is a way to tell pcsx2 that you enable\disable the cheats,so why this is not done while enabling\disabling the option
Ideas I had

1)For save states in menu, list the crc or game name next to the #SS. I'm playing so many games at once, this would be nice so I dont accidentally overwrite the wrong SS.

2)For the GUI, integrate log into main window (ie. only one box instead of 2) Less cluttered that way perhaps. Hardly an issue though.

PCSX2 team, keep up the awesome work, you guys rock Smile
1.How would you overwrite the wrong one if every game use different name
(04-16-2012, 06:13 AM)vsub Wrote: 1.How would you overwrite the wrong one if every game use different name

when you go into save state menu, it just says slot 1, slot 2, etc.

unless, pcsx2 separates save states by game already that im not aware of and you can have more than one slot 1 save. then that would be fine too.
Yes you have slot 1,2,3...you also have a hotkey(F1 to save,F2 to switch to other save slot(1-9)and F3 to load)

pcsx2 saves up to 9 save states per game(saving a save state on one game can NEVER overwrite a save state of another game because the name of the save state first uses the game main executable name and the game crc and at the end add name for the save state slot)
(04-16-2012, 06:43 AM)vsub Wrote: Yes you have slot 1,2,3...you also have a hotkey(F1 to save,F2 to switch to other save slot(1-9)and F3 to load)

pcsx2 saves up to 9 save states per game(saving a save state on one game can NEVER overwrite a save state of another game because the name of the save state first uses the game main executable name and the game crc and at the end add name for the save state slot)

Wacko doh! maybe i should rtfm huh lol. thanks