Emu suggestions ....
There's several ways to do this, afaik.
The problem is that no one on the team is particularly fond of adding this to GSdx.
Find us a D3D coder willing to give it a shot and we'll try Tongue2

Sponsored links

Hello to all!! I'm from the PCSX2 Official Facebook Group and wanna make a suggestion!!

It's to add a option in the menu "Iso Selector", a option to clear the menu.
'Cause for now we have to clean it directly from the PCSX2_ui.ini and this can cause troubles when novice ppl want to delete all the ISOs there. :/
The option to add, I think that help to avoid to have a huge list of ISOs, I own 6 games, but time to time I borrow from my friends a few games and the list increases and I finish with 20-30 games in the ISO Selection that i don't have.

This can be made?
The list has a maximum entries value that can even be modified in the pcsx2.ini.
Once the limit is reached, it throws out the least recently played iso.
PCSX2_ui.ini
RecentIsoCount=
Thanks very much for the info, I didn't know that.
What I would like to see someday in pcsx2
1. A pause/resume button like in MAME, very useful if you need to take your time on a screen to observe details or because dialogs are going too fast
2. fully configurable hotkeys, like VBA, Nestopia, DeSmuMe, snes9x, MAME and many others

Other than that, I think pcsx2 has all I need and even more. Smile
(10-22-2012, 09:00 AM)AFK Wrote: What I would like to see someday in pcsx2
1. A pause/resume button like in MAME, very useful if you need to take your time on a screen to observe details or because dialogs are going too fast
2. fully configurable hotkeys, like VBA, Nestopia, DeSmuMe, snes9x, MAME and many others

Other than that, I think pcsx2 has all I need and even more. Smile

there is already a pause and resum button in the emu, and im pretty sure the hotkeys can be binded at will as well (not sure were but i doubt it isnt possible)
(10-22-2012, 11:14 AM)WarWeeny Wrote: there is already a pause and resum button in the emu, and im pretty sure the hotkeys can be binded at will as well (not sure were but i doubt it isnt possible)

F10 was doing what he probably mean but the key is not working for some reason(either it's disabled or because of something else)
(10-22-2012, 11:14 AM)WarWeeny Wrote: there is already a pause and resum button in the emu, and im pretty sure the hotkeys can be binded at will as well (not sure were but i doubt it isnt possible)

Yeah there is also a button to put a satellite on orbit and another to bake a cake, I don't remember which ones, but I doubt it's impossible.
(10-22-2012, 06:46 PM)AFK Wrote: Yeah there is also a button to put a satellite on orbit and another to bake a cake, I don't remember which ones, but I doubt it's impossible.

well arent we a smart ass.... not a smart move kid.
your not making yourself populair this way