Emu suggestions ....
(02-02-2017, 05:47 PM)CK1 Wrote: That whole procedure looks rather complicated Tongue

What are your PC specs? If you have a NVIDIA GPU, Moonlight would be a great solution. I've added PCSX2 manually to GFE and Moonlight has no issues streaming to my Win10 Thinkpad/Android (It's also available on iOS)

If you want to easily unlock your PC, download Teamviewer and set up unattended access

This is the card I am using: http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetia...4500745BC9

The system is: Windows 10 Pro-64 bit, Core i7 4770 (8 GB RAM), and a gigabit-router. I was planning on buying a DS4 controller to play all sorts of games, and I have a tablet stand, too.

To be quite frank this whole procedure is a piece of cake (and there's no delay in the streaming, not that I noticed), apart from the fact that you need to leave the PC on and operate it to select some specific game (or option, like the GS codes for PS1). But you could leave it on and after establish a conection open the emulator (if it isn't already open) and the game in the iPAD app (or simply resume). To do any of this is very quick, unless the emulator is not optimized for this sort of use.

What is really sad is the fact that, as I described here, only a few emulators work this way. You find 2 or 3 that work perfectly and then 12, 13 that don't. I was thinking of using a Virtual Machine to not experience this sort of restriction, I don't know yet if would make any difference.

What I don't understand is why is so hard to develop an emulator that could go fullscreen in such scenario and avoid giving those errors when you try. Perhaps it's more complicated than appears. Yet I sense it can't be more complex than improving the whole thing. Take Saturn emulation, for example. How hard could it be for SSF to boot ISO files compared to overhauling to make it work exactly like Dolphin (GameCube) behaves when using this app?

P.S. Just tried this TeamViewer and it didn't work as expected. I couldn't hide the mouse while zooming and using the N64 emulator (which can't be compared with others) it became very slow in the app, not in the PC. So it's inferior to the Microsoft Remote Desktop for this job.

Sponsored links

Since this is a pinned thread, I guess the 8 month rule doesn't apply. Anyways, would there be a setting where you can lock the framerate to keep the emulation consistent? Something similar to V-sync?
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
Are you referring to internal or external framerate? There's nothing you can do to control internal framerate besides stabilize it with EE cyclerate adjustments. As for external framerate, the framelimiter handles that.
I was referring to internal framerates. But I guess I could try stabilizing it with the EE cyclerate tweaks. I'm running the emulator from my laptop (which can be seen in my signature) and I get spikes in performance in battery mode.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
my suggestion is for an updating system that when a new build has came it will notify the user that a new build has came.
CPU : i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz
GPU : Nvidia Quadro K1000M
RAM : 24 GBs
Hi
Could you support the emulation of Jogcon with FFB so that the games which support this controller and no wheel (for example RR5) can be played with a physical wheel?
Thanks!
(01-31-2023, 12:13 AM)holmes72 Wrote: Hi
Could you support the emulation of Jogcon with FFB so that the games which support this controller and no wheel (for example RR5) can be played with a physical wheel?
Thanks!

Yeah, I've been asking for this for years.
that would require devs to own those devices to add and test them.
Not sure one of them owns devices like thoses
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-31-2023, 10:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: that would require devs to own those devices to add and test them.
Not sure one of them owns devices like thoses

If they don't I'll buy them one.
(01-31-2023, 11:00 AM)Isamu Wrote: If they don't I'll buy them one.

not sure they will accept.
That would count as a donation, thus they would owe you something.
that's not how they work
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go