Emulate "Rez" in PCSX2???
Hello!

I reallky want to play this game, but no matter how many times i try different settings on the plugins i get nothing, allways getting a black screen, this game is at the compatibility list as "Playable" and allready see videos of people getting it working, ¿Someone allready have it working? I really want to play this game, if its posible upload the entire emulator than emulates the game Biggrin.

Thanks!

[Image: dbj_499.jpg]
[Image: rez.jpg]

Sponsored links

just give us all your specs, pcsx2 settings, and plugins config, so that we can help better
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz Stock
XFX HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5
8 GB DDR2 (4x 2Gb)

Plugins used:
GSdx 890 SSE2 0.1.14
SPU2-X 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Everything else at Null plugins

On the video plugin i got Dx10 Hardwarem NLOOP Hack at grey, full texture filtering and wait vsync disabled

Thanks!!! LaughLaughLaugh
(04-13-2010, 09:03 AM)SithNai Wrote: Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz Stock
XFX HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5
8 GB DDR2 (4x 2Gb)

Plugins used:
GSdx 890 SSE2 0.1.14
SPU2-X 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Everything else at Null plugins

On the video plugin i got Dx10 Hardwarem NLOOP Hack at grey, full texture filtering and wait vsync disabled

Thanks!!! LaughLaughLaugh

Oh and 0.9.6 Version of the emulator
give the latest beta a try (r1888) and the latest plugins pack (read the stickies) too.

it may help you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
untick Nloop hack..it is only for final fantasy.....also untick min/max hack if black screen appears again in pcsx2r1888
I see you're using GSdx 890 SSE2 0.1.14.

First of all upgrade your GSdx plugin to the latest one
and use SSE3. It will not fix the issue you have but it will
give you a speed increase for games =]
What region version of Rez? What does the console say, any read errors?
Hay, I just tried REZ in pcsx2-r1888. (which I am assuming is the latest beta release) It runs a LOT better then on Pcsx2 0.9.6....which more or less means that the lock on animation works better...however, the more annoying graphical glitch is still their. I'm not sure if I am the only one getting this glitch (I have a pretty high end computer, so i doubt it's my specs) but whenever an object in a level goes to the center/left, a duplicate of it also appears on the bottom right. This is kinda frustrating because you cannot always tell what is "real" and what is not. I'm sorry I did not provide any more information then that...if there is any way for me to help solve this graphical glitch, please tell me. Unsure

-I am using the default pcsx2-r1888 settings with the USA bios.
You need to use software rendering.
I tried that the other day, when I do use it, I see a major difference in graphics quality. Is there any plans to make a fix so it will run properly in "Hardware"?