Emulation DoC
Greetings. I have a problem with emulation FF7 DoC. I think there is a problem at many. During the simulation the right side of the screen "freezes" for a few seconds. This problem is solved at the moment? Just weeks ago, I returned from the army and had no opportunity to monitor the progress of emulation

Sponsored links

I believe there is a CRC hack for one version of the game, however it "might" be okay if you use Native res, if not, i know software mode (F9) is perfectly fine.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

In the software mode is very slow emulation. And what is this "CRC Hack"?
you should start by posting your specs.

and CRC hack is a kind of "hardcoded" feature depending on your Game CRC.
maybe yours doesn't have this specific CRC.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-12-2013, 03:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe yours doesn't have this specific CRC.

I use the "clean" image of the game, USA region. CRC should be
you can try the agressive CRC hack in gsdx hardware hacks...
apart from that, you won't have any other choice than software mode.
But there is hope that in the future a new version that will be fixed?
(11-12-2013, 03:51 PM)StalkerDolg Wrote: But there is hope that in the future a new version that will be fixed?

probably, yes. but it's impossible to know when. better keep playing it on your PS2 for now since you seem to be unable to run it in software mode .
you can search for the DoC GSdx and it works perfectly. or you can use my guide with sw mode and it should run better
Why CGI in FF7 DoC and FFX-II played so lousy? Are slow and tight "grid" ?. This is a problem in-game video? As far as I know, CGI movies should work perfectly, even if the game slows down and has a graphical artifacts