Emulation Problem
(06-07-2012, 03:23 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: Most likely the game is corrupted or something. So buy a real copy of the game.
so does never anyone have had this problem with an original game?

Sponsored links

No, the reason we don't support downloaded games is...

IT'S ***** ILLEGAL AND COULD GET PCSX2 IN TROUBLE FOR EVEN BEING INVOLVED.

Sir, take a goddamn hint. You were told countless times to stop trying and you refuse. You're doing nothing but pissing off our staff, and some members of our community such as myself. It doesn't matter HOW MANY GODDAMN TIMES YOU ASK, it's still PIRACY and it's not going to be supported!

Sorry for the yelling but you're one of those ***** idiots that require lowering yourself to their level to get them to understand anything.

You're totally oblivious to the rules and ignoring anyone that points them out and you're going to get banned for it. If you really don't understand what I'm saying then you need to get help from a professional.

If I were you I'd take my business elsewhere. Ask it on ThePirateBay forums or something, where your fellow pirates can help you. Posting here is a waste of your time.

Edit : Sorry people, I have no patience and a bad temper. Stupid people tend to set it off.
you didn't have to reply alexander

hes done it thrice now, bositman's gunna murder him and stuff his body in a dumpster.
*eats biscuits* Let him drink of my infinite patience. Hate not the lost soul of the incompetent pirate. But lead him to pastures new. With a firm rod of correction, let him wander in the garden of legitimacy.
I know but breathing fire on him was more for my own pleasure than actually trying to teach him anything.

Had to let off some steam.
(06-07-2012, 05:54 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: With a firm rod of correction, let him wander in the garden of legitimacy.

"Rod of Correction" Aka Banhammer
(06-07-2012, 02:51 AM)BJM Wrote: so do you think that it could be corrupted?? and sorry i am so sorry because i didn't read the rules and now i know and it won't happen again... and going back... could another reason that makes this problem happens??

yes i read it... because of that i ask forgiveness... and know that i know it i won't never do it again...

In my previous post, I said "no support for downloaded games.

I suggest you fill the big void between your ears with something useful.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go