Emulation problems with Jak 2 and Jak 3
Hello,
I'm writing this thread for a problem that is bothering me a lot, i'm trying to play my favourite games emulating them on my pc, tho they play in "slow motion".
Before writing what i already tried i'm gonna list my laptop specs:
CPU: I7-9750H
GPU: GTX 1650 MAX-Q
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2667 MHz
Already tryed different graphics settings, lowering and increasing the demand on the pc resources from the default settings, putted on speed mods and tryed different plug-ins.
Also tryed older versions of PCSX2 (i played the first Jak game on version 1.6.0 without any problem), also tryed to find the developer version for the 1.5.0 and followed a tutorial with specifics settings that was running the game without any problems at 1080p with an i5 4th gen and 750ti, so i'm pretty sure that it isn't my pc lacking in power (also checked the task manager to see if it was using the dedicated GPU and it was during the emulations, with both CPU and GPU not hitting more than 50% usage).
At this point idk what to do, so i would really appreciate help and sorry already if my english is not the best.

Sponsored links

did you set your power plan to high performance ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-30-2020, 06:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: did you set your power plan to high performance ?

Ok ehm, i'm really sorry, i actually changed my power plan to low power usage for an University exam and forgot to change it back...yeah, really sorry to have bother you all with my stupidity, tho thanks XD