Emulation
this may be a stupid question but did you install the regular drivers for the mainboard?

Sponsored links

Dude did you register your card online with the manufacturer??
Atleast that way you can get latest drivers for it and that might help in somewhat increasing the performance.
Oh and DBZ Budokai 3 runs around 40-50 FPS on my rig also my old one resembled yours very much and it could give a well 40`ish FPS on 1024x1024.
Maybe try checking native and then see the results????
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
kay ... i will say again wut i say at my first Post ^^ i already played Kingdom hearts 1 , 2 and RE:CoM with the FPS at 60!... without problems ... and now after i formated the computer as usual coz that earlier windows 7 x64 Ultimate got slow as hell (but the PCSX2 NOT Only other games like dragonica online and grand chase ...) I formatted and when i tryed to play it was and it is like this and i formatted again ... 30 fps or less <.< ... kingdom of hearts if i press F4 to disable the fps limiter i got 40 FPs <.< this is not normal <.< and i last drivers ... and i never instaled main board drivers coz do not need ... my Main Board CD drivers its only my Sound Onboard and Internet/Ethernet <.<
you are always getting faults on my computer but the problem is configuration of the emulator that I supposedly do not know how he had set before set ... I wanted your help .. that's it!
(08-22-2011, 09:31 PM)lamp18 Wrote: ... i just formatted my computer ...

Go in to your power options in control panel and make sure you are using the "maximum performance" profile. We've seen it before where the balanced/poweresave ones reduce the speed in which your cpu can work.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

already did
nothing happens new ... i installed game booster now and i tryed and nothing ...
hmm... BUmP*?
Try uninstall your default vga driver first then update to the latest driver 11.8.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
go back to 10.8 if possible.
reinstalling not resolved =/ and squall... why should i get a previous version of a driver?