Emulator crashes when trying to open anything
Hi, i've been having a problem with the emulator ever since i tried to move it to my hard drive.

I downloaded the latest night version recently, and it automatically installs on my onedrive, even though it wasn't connected. I didn't have any issues back then, but eventually my onedrive told me it didn't have enough space, so i wanted to move everything to my hard drive, however, ever since i did, it crashes everytime i open anything inside the emulator. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, but no progress. I even tried reinstalling it back on my onedrive, as it specifically wanted my onedrive, but nothing. I'm now completely stumped as to what to do.

I dont know where to find my hardware specs or GSdx graphic settings, im on windows 11, and as far as i can see i can only find processor, which is AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor.
I am using the latest nightly version of PCSX2
I am trying to play Sly cooper 1-3 from ISO i believe, which worked before, but now it doesnt.

Sponsored links

1 disable OneDrive
2 remake from scratch in a non-onedrive folder
3- update your GPU and igpu drivers
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-17-2024, 07:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 disable OneDrive
2 remake from scratch in a non-onedrive folder
3- update your GPU and igpu drivers

When i disabled onedrive it still installed there, even if i reinstall it from scratch onto a non-onedrive folder, it will do the same, my drivers are all up to date. Now what?
(05-17-2024, 08:08 PM)Foxtrot Wrote: When i disabled onedrive it still installed there, even if i reinstall it from scratch onto a non-onedrive folder, it will do the same, my drivers are all up to date. Now what?

no. the user files will go there, but the program will stay where you extracted it.
unless you make it portable by adding a portable.ini file next to the .exe
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go