Emulator is slow and laggy!amd
There's a saying that goes "Innocent until proven guilty". Just because the evidence might be "obvious" to you, OP would still have to prove it themselves.
And also, if you're using rom manager like ClrMamePro or RomCenter to manage your own dumped isos, especially with DATs from redump, you can also get filenames like that. since it was the naming convention standard from them.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]

Sponsored links

IF he used ClrMamePro? Give me a break! That's for advanced users that know there way around emulators and have the need to verify romsets. There is no need for him to use it in this case. You use ImgBurn to create your own ISO and name it. Why would he use ClrMamePro? I'm not going to keep debating this and beating a dead horse. jesalvein asked a question about why it was named 2.01. Probably because he suspected it was illegally downloaded. The OP pretty much confirmed it with his answer and jesalvein chose to do nothing about it. I contribute to these forums, and other emulator forums and reddit's. I have for many years. This is the 1st time a moderator disappointed me with a ridiculous decision. And I try to see both sides, but this was a very clear, no brainer, situation where someone pirated the ROM and they're not following there own rules about it. This isn't which hunting. It's using common sense
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
It's because the OP didn't specify that he downloaded it, yet you are trying to forcefully make him to admit it. You already read the stickied global forum rules do you (Rule #2)?

Quote:2. No flaming / harassment of other members. We want to keep our forums civil and friendly. Harassment includes what we call "Witch hunting." Witch hunting is going out of your way in an attempt to get another user to break rule #1. If you have an issue with another user or suspect that they are in violation of a rule, please use the "Report" button located at the bottom right of the post and let the forum staff handle it.
As I STATED ALREADY, this isn't WHICH HUNTING. I'm not trying to get the OP to admit to anything. He ALREADY did when he answered jesalvein's question. I'm pointing out that it's obvious that he illegally downloaded the ISO from what he's already said. This is growing into a long, needless debate and going nowhere. As i said, I'm not going to beat a dead horse. Have your opinion and I'll have mine and we'll leave it at that
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Prove it then. Filename alone or this post:

(02-11-2021, 01:55 PM)dragonwith Wrote: That's the name of the ISO V2.01

The version or something? I didnt change anything related to the file just for the record.

isn't a strong enough evidence. What are you, Psycho Mantis or something? Trying to read the OP intentions just by a indirect posts.
It was already proven when the other guy linked to where it was downloaded, but the link was removed for piracy. I'm not going to prove it just to get in trouble. Are you seriously going to keep going on this?
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
But it was the other user who gave the links, not OP, nor saying he was downloaded the game. Thus invalidates the evidence.
You're trying to deny that you witch-hunting, yet you're trying to push him. Like I'm saying, you're not Psycho Mantis. Think you can read someone intentions just by a filename or a writing of a posts, gimme a break.
Anyway, I'm done with this debate. Have it your way then.
Okay Laugh
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(02-14-2021, 08:00 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: But it was the other user who gave the links, not OP, nor saying he was downloaded the game. Thus invalidates the evidence.
You're trying to deny that you witch-hunting, yet you're trying to push him. Like I'm saying, you're not Psycho Mantis. Think you can read someone intentions just by a filename or a writing of a posts, gimme a break.
Anyway, I'm done with this debate. Have it your way then.

the op get the iso Jak II (USA) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Ko) (v2.01) from 1fichier.com
(02-14-2021, 11:21 AM)ernestoivy Wrote: the op get the iso Jak II (USA) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Ko) (v2.01) from 1fichier.com

Onece again, accusing someone is easy. Proving it would be better.
Guess what ? Let's say you're a pedophile for instance.

No proof, just for fun. Would you like it ?
Please stop the ***** talk kiddo.
Thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go