Emulator slows on Fullscreen.
Hi i have a little problem with emulator, version is 1.5.0 and when i run game on window(even on full window with bars above and under) everything runs perfect with 100% speed but when i switch to fullscreen emulator sudenly drops speed to 60-80%. I dont know why its happens, i have v-sync off, i tried diffrent plugins etc. 
My spec is : Laptop lenovo y50-70 with i7 CPU and 960m GPU and as i said on window mode every game run perfect.

Sponsored links

Incredibly convenient that I have the exact same laptop (slightly older actually, a 860m instead of 960m).

First thing's first, can you include the contents of your emulog.txt file after reproducing the issue? The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

My first blind guess though is going to be GPU drivers. Can you verify what driver version you currently have for your 960m?
(11-07-2017, 09:24 PM)pandubz Wrote: Incredibly convenient that I have the exact same laptop (slightly older actually, a 860m instead of 960m).

First thing's first, can you include the contents of your emulog.txt file after reproducing the issue? The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

My first blind guess though is going to be GPU drivers. Can you verify what driver version you currently have for your 960m?

My driver version is: 388.13.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 24,85 KB / Downloads: 195)
Quote:F:\Torrent\pcsx2-v1.5.0+Bios+Plugins+Widescreen patchs (Full Update 22 July 2017)\

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go