Enable rumble with PS1 Dualshock
Hello,

I have just installed PCSX2 V1.7.3986

I use a Gamepad Dualshock from my playstation 1.

All is working well except that there is no RUMBLE. 

I tested my gamepad with the app X360CE and the rumble is working.

Is it possible to have rumble with PCSX2?

Thanks for any help

Alex

Sponsored links

So no one is able to help me?

I tried every settings and rumble does not work for me.
You muat install the vibration driver for it to work. But I'll have to warn you though that the driver was quite outdated and buggy.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(02-09-2023, 11:39 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: You muat install the vibration driver for it to work. But I'll have to warn you though that the driver was quite outdated and buggy.

Thx a lot for your answer ,

but where can I find this buggy Driver ?
(02-10-2023, 02:16 AM)alx002 Wrote: Thx a lot for your answer ,

but where can I find this buggy Driver ?

Just find the "Twin USB Vibration" driver or something like that.
(02-10-2023, 03:46 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Just find the "Twin USB Vibration" driver or something like that.
I already installed this Twin USB driver. It enables vibration with my PS1 DUALSHOCK joypad but the vibration does not work in PCSX2.
(02-10-2023, 08:14 PM)alx002 Wrote: I already installed this Twin USB driver. It enables vibration with my PS1 DUALSHOCK joypad but the vibration does not work in PCSX2.

AFAIK PCSX2 currently is 64-bit, so you must find the 64-bit version of the driver (they do exist IIRC).
(02-11-2023, 01:54 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: AFAIK PCSX2 currently is 64-bit, so you must find the 64-bit version of the driver (they do exist IIRC).

I have installed this driver: VID_0810&PID_0001 Setup x64.

In the setup Game controller of Windows 10 , the vibration works well!!!!

But no vibration in PCSX2.
So I ended to have vibration with my PS1 controller and PCSX2.

I had to use the Xoutput app to convert an SDI input to Xinput . Then I use Xinput gamecontroller in the settings of PCSX2.

The app Xoutput is not very stable. Sometimes it quits but I know now how to have vibration with PS1 controller.