[Enhancement] PCSX2 GUI (Windows)
back on topic, I need to do some changes on the GUI. I have an idea of using description box instead of tooltip to prevent too much crowded options and text. this all depends on users opinion on this:

Quote:GSdx Plugin settings:-

1/ Landscape over Portrait

Yeah, using a Landscape based dialog over a portrait one is pretty useful, it creates lot of space for placing options and adding description texts for each options which would be better than crowded tooltips.

Tags: (High Priority), Need Opinions from users

Need lots of opinions for this from active users, Thanks. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

You can fit all the GSdx option if you just made the window a little wider.
I still say make menu for dx and it options only and menu for opengl and only its options, to be used when said renderer is used
Might be better after all to go headless for pcsx2 itself and develop several GUI for different needs.
We could have the WX3 GUI shipped as the default but if people want something simpler, they can do that.
A nice side effect is separating core development from external "cruft" like String formatting woes, for example.

ssakash:
I'm fine with GSdx in portrait. Landscape isn't really my thing Tongue2
landscape better
Lets just make it square, then everybody is happy Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Why not a triangle, like the standard geometry of any GPU Tongue2
(07-25-2015, 06:17 PM)gregory Wrote: Why not a triangle, like the standard geometry of any GPU Tongue2

Creative, but no Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-25-2015, 06:17 PM)gregory Wrote: Why not a triangle, like the standard geometry of any GPU Tongue2

I'm an end-user and I support this idea. Make it happen just to spite ref Tongue
rekt
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD