Episode 5 of Sly 3 run very slow
(10-21-2016, 11:05 AM)gregory Wrote: openGL or Dx ? If OpenGL disable depth support.

How can I discover if I have openGLĀ or the other?

Sponsored links

Go in to the settings for GSDX and look at "Renderer"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-21-2016, 02:32 PM)refraction Wrote: Go in to the settings for GSDX and look at "Renderer"

Ive added screenshot of my pcsx2 settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah it's none of those, you go to Config->Video(GS)->Plugin Settings

(10-21-2016, 11:34 PM)refraction Wrote: Yeah it's none of those, you go to Config->Video(GS)->Plugin Settings

Thanks, ok i've seen settings and i have as renderer "Direct3D9"
what do i have to do now?
(10-22-2016, 01:40 PM)censa Wrote: Thanks, ok i've seen settings and i have as renderer "Direct3D9"
what do i have to do now?

Up!!
Firstly you need to change that to be OpenGL (Hardware)

secondly set the Blending Unit Accuracy to "Basic" at least Smile

(10-23-2016, 08:03 PM)refraction Wrote: Firstly you need to change that to be OpenGL (Hardware)

secondly set the Blending Unit Accuracy to "Basic" at least Smile

did what you'veĀ said but nothing has changed
Hmm, dunno then :/ You could try a newer development build from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Be sure in the new version of GSDX to untick the "large framebuffer" option, make sure "Allow 8-bit textures" is ticked and "Enable HW hacks" is ticked, then click "Configure" next to the Enable HW Hacks and tick the "Fast Invalidation" option. Hopefully something there will help

(10-23-2016, 11:18 PM)refraction Wrote: Hmm, dunno then :/ You could try a newer development build from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Be sure in the new version of GSDX to untick the "large framebuffer" option, make sure "Allow 8-bit textures" is ticked and "Enable HW hacks" is ticked, then click "Configure" next to the Enable HW Hacks and tick the "Fast Invalidation" option. Hopefully something there will help

hope that it will works, because ive lost all the progress on sly 3 ahaha