Erementar Gerad error
Video 
Hello, I just got few questions. I been playing this game Erementar Gerad and I am quite curious about this "WARNING: WaitEventFlag KE_CAN_NOT_WAIT" I keep on getting cause I see like 100+ of them when running the game. (One of many weird things that happen.) Been running it in DirectX11 in software mode since the game doesn't quite work in hardware mode since there is like a front overlay image that doesn't go away.(VU stealing to 3 sometimes glitches the game past it. Tongue ) Only other things I seen in the game is that certain modes will crash PCSX2 and random 30% speed drops. Mostly been using the recommended speedhacks and the fix for this game besides the MTVU one since it slows the game down a lot, I have tried them off as well. Just want to know what that error is and what ways I can try to fix it maybe. Thank you very much. Happy

Host Machine Init:
    Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 10 Home (build 14393), 64-bit
    Physical RAM     =  8174 MB
    CPU name         =  AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor
    Vendor/Model     =  AuthenticAMD (stepping 00)
    CPU speed        =  4.017 ghz (8 logical threads)

[attachment=61705]

Sponsored links

And what happens if you play the game with no speedhacks on at all and everything is on default settings?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Same thing just a little slower on certain stages, and without the fix the character's colours looked really weird.