Error:123 error:267 Error 3. please help
So im working this emulator on my girlfriends computer and it was working 100% no problem. THEN I was messing around with the partitions to give her more space on her C drive by deleting partitions that were named "healthy partition" but only if they had no memory on them. since freeing up some space and expanding the space on the C drive PCSX2 has been trying to make weird pathways to get to plug-ins, memory cards, BIOS, pretty much everything.

e.g (defult pathway PCSX2 is trying to use): C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\耘ࡱ一Àrogram Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\耘ࡱ一Àrogram Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\䌰À씸¿gram Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\PCSX2\PCSX2\inis\PCSX2\inis\PCSX2\bios\PCSX2\sstates

even when i try to not use default pathways and find the real file. the settings are never saved and always gives me Errors like "[wx] Failed to create a temporary file name (error 267: the directory name is invalid.)"

[wx] can't create file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\隐ࡱ核¶on\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
memcard was enabled but had an invalid file name. Aborting automatic creation. Hope for the best... (The Operating-System prevents this file from being created)

or " x86EFlags = 28100000' couldn't be created (error 123: the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)"

I have tried un-installing and then re-installing twice. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Sponsored links

Try to use the portable version.
Maybe your OS is damaged.
It probably doesn't like the chinese characters. try installing it again to C:\PCSX2 and make a file in the folder called "portable.ini"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Quote:memcard was enabled but had an invalid file name. Aborting automatic creation. Hope for the best... (The Operating-System prevents this file from being created)
^permission error

Also if you have Applocale, try running as an admin in chinese, it may work that way. if not, move PCSX2 elsewhere
Portable works just fine on my C drive. Thank you for the help!