Error Loading
Hy guys, i have a problem:

I have compressed the iso image (dumped from original CD) with Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0
but when a ima going to launch it it says: Error Loading (Path of ISO Image) i have Windows Vista with DirectX 10 and i am using GsdX 0.1.14
i got a really nice pc so it has enough power to make it run, i can't just explain myself that error, thanks for help

Sponsored links

try to rip your game disc again using EFP ISO driver plug-in
Config--->Get from disc
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Simply great!! it worked, now Monster Hunter runs even on my pc...only a little problem...it is speeded up 4x O.O with 523% fps

how to bring it normal speed?
Enable limit under CPU....seriously why doesn't ANYONE read the configuration guide?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-21-2009, 04:07 PM)Bositman Wrote: Enable limit under CPU....seriously why doesn't ANYONE read the configuration guide?

Maybe there should be just a Popup (like adware) which contains the guide. Laugh

nah.. Users hate to do something by themself like working, thinking or something equal to this.

u always have to chew it for them. Well, rather annoying but I don't think there is a way the dev's could fix this LaughLaugh
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(02-21-2009, 04:07 PM)Bositman Wrote: Enable limit under CPU....seriously why doesn't ANYONE read the configuration guide?
I didn't really read the configuration guide either - Worked out 99% of the stuff myself Tongue2
I find that limit fps option pretty hard to miss too xD
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
-.- i read it but...you know, i try to catch as most as possible from english language and sometimes i can't understeand something-.-" anyway all seems to be all right now thanks for help