"Error Opening Gs plugin" with all the plugin
Hello,everybody , i'm new.
I have a problem with the video plugins of Pcsx2 0.9.6, when I launch the game,it says "error opening gs plugin,pcsx2 will close now".So I change the plugin but it say the same thing for all the plugin!!! please help me.I have a Intel ® Celeron® D CPU 420 @ 1.60GHz.

Sponsored links

Well, I'm pretty sure updating your DirectX gets rid of the Error message you receive. I'm not positive though. But the biggest thing here is your CPU. It just won't cut it for any game. The clock speed is far to low. Even when you get rid of the error you'll notice horrible performance with any game you play. So really, you'll need a different machine to use PCSX2. Sorry Sad
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
what is your video card,it looks appear that your video card highly-does'nt supports pixel shader 2.0 or up.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
thanks for the answer,I will try on my laptop when it will be back.I got directX 9,is there a update?
I think I dont have any video card,sorry but can you tell me where I can see if iI have or no tallbender please?
Of course you have a video card...every pc does.

To find out what it is, right click on your desktop, and select "properties."

Then, go to the rightmost tab called "Settings", then click on the "Advanced" button. Click on "Adaptor" to get the full information on the video card you have.
I did what you told me and I got that:

Type of card: (There is nothing written)

[Properties]
Information about the card:

:not available
(06-05-2009, 06:44 AM)nbbaka Wrote: I did what you told me and I got that:

Type of card: (There is nothing written)

[Properties]
Information about the card:

weird...i have no idea. Maybe someone else can elaborate on this? Blink
He didn't instaled the drivers.
sorry for my ignorance,but how do I do that?
(06-05-2009, 06:56 AM)GoldenX Wrote: He didn't instaled the drivers.

If it's a laptop, I highly doubt that is drivers for his video card not installed.

Just to verify, inside, were you looking at the Display Adapters inside the Device Manager?
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper