Error at patch #(f0c24bb1)?
Greetings.

I am currently attempting to play the game Mushihimesama on the PS2 emulator as I had seen it done in multiple videos, however I receive a "encountered a problem and needs to close" error on windows, but the main error message displayed on the emulator itself reads (at the top of the command window that usually reads "Ps2 Output"):

"patches not found can't apply patches crc=f0c24bb1"

Apparently this patch does not exist. Do I need to create a patch for this game myself? I am quite lost as to what to do next, as I have followed all of the standard configuration rules and have a fairly standard setup on my computer.

Sponsored links

No. The emulator is simply telling you that no patch is available for this game in the patch folder. But this is not an error, you can still play.
Note however that if ou use instead the pcsx2 beta or the pcsx2 Playground versions you'll almost never need patches as they are becoming more and more obsolete as time passes Tongue Except fo a very few games
(12-20-2008, 09:53 AM)Krakatos Wrote: No. The emulator is simply telling you that no patch is available for this game in the patch folder. But this is not an error, you can still play.
Note however that if you use instead the pcsx2 beta or the pcsx2 Playground versions you'll almost never need patches as they are becoming more and more obsolete as time passes Tongue Except for a very few games

Is there something else I should check, then? I have been trying to run this game over and over and no other error seems to pop up, but it still crashes (i.e., "program needs to close, sorry for the inconvenience, want to send an error report? :V")

As I said, I am really quite lost here as it is just crashing for (as of your comment) no reason, so should I post the information in the command window?

And is that beta configured the same way as this version?