Error code in program
I really don't know,it seems to like.
I've had an idea from looking round the internet,I'll try make the ISO again with the disc and seem if it works. I'll get back to you if it does start working.

Sponsored links

You could simply try to launch the game directly from your dvd.
If it still doesnt work, try launching the game on your ps2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It still doesn't work,no error code or anything though so I'll just try Imgburn again and if it doesn't work I could always order a cheap version off the internet to use. Also I know the game works on the PS2,I want it on the PC so I can actually record it.
if it works on your PS2, the faulty part would be your PC DVD reader.
can you try to make the iso from another computer ?
Like I suggested to another person you may want to try reading the disc with DVDisaster. Its mostly for creating error correction code to later be used in case of a damaged disc, but it also excels at reading bad discs. You may want to try that. Do know, however, that unlike the other person who was having a problem with Final Fantasy 12, I don't have this game so I can't make any ECC files for you to repair your copy.
i7 4930k @4.3, 4x4 GB RAM @2133 (15-15-15-27, quad channel), EVGA 570 @stock, Arch 64b.
(06-05-2013, 12:02 AM)nstgc Wrote: Like I suggested to another person you may want to try reading the disc with DVDisaster. Its mostly for creating error correction code to later be used in case of a damaged disc, but it also excels at reading bad discs. You may want to try that. Do know, however, that unlike the other person who was having a problem with Final Fantasy 12, I don't have this game so I can't make any ECC files for you to repair your copy.

Well I have converted it to ISO again and it's working,so I guess I must have converted it badly. Cheers for your help never the less though.
(06-05-2013, 12:02 AM)nstgc Wrote: Like I suggested to another person you may want to try reading the disc with DVDisaster. Its mostly for creating error correction code to later be used in case of a damaged disc, but it also excels at reading bad discs. You may want to try that. Do know, however, that unlike the other person who was having a problem with Final Fantasy 12, I don't have this game so I can't make any ECC files for you to repair your copy.

Hi nsgtc i downloaded that dvdisaster program.
I have Batman Begins Ps2 game disc.but it's badly scratched.
I can play game by direct dvd.
But imgburn can't make iso from it.
I tried every option in dvdisaster program.but i can't find how to make iso of it
can u guide me step by step to make iso from disc.
I'll be very thankfull to you Smile
(06-06-2013, 06:13 PM)Preet Wrote: Hi nsgtc i downloaded that dvdisaster program.
I have Batman Begins Ps2 game disc.but it's badly scratched.
I can play game by direct dvd.
But imgburn can't make iso from it.
I tried every option in dvdisaster program.but i can't find how to make iso of it
can u guide me step by step to make iso from disc.
I'll be very thankfull to you Smile
No need to hijack someone else's thread.
Please use PM for this.
Thanks.
Ok i'll pm him.
Thanks For the suggestion Smile

Edit-i can't send ntsgc private message.option not there why ?
Plz anyone answer my above question.
I modified my post,but no one saw that.why in his profile send a private message option not available ?