Error open gs plugin
I have told you already,the SSE2 one!
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(01-09-2009, 04:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: I have told you already,the SSE2 one!

but in cpuz says than i use ssE2,ssE3
..for the last time,your CPU supports SSE3 but NOT SSS3! Yes there is 3 S there,not 2! So you can only use the SSE2 version!
(01-09-2009, 04:46 PM)Bositman Wrote: ..for the last time,your CPU supports SSE3 but NOT SSS3! Yes there is 3 S there,not 2! So you can only use the SSE2 version!

BUT THE SSE3 VERSION don't exist?
No it doesn't. And do not write all in caps...
(01-09-2009, 04:49 PM)Davide Wrote:
(01-09-2009, 04:46 PM)Bositman Wrote: ..for the last time,your CPU supports SSE3 but NOT SSS3! Yes there is 3 S there,not 2! So you can only use the SSE2 version!

BUT THE SSE3 VERSION don't exist?

Dude are you even reading my replies????

Quote: Bositman Wrote: There is no GSdx SSE3,only GSdx SSE2,SSSE3 and SSE4.

i understand, whic gsdx can i use?

Sigh after i read this thread, i must be wrong if iam not laught, sorry.
Sigh after i read this thread, i must be wrong if iam not laught, sorry.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
U have a pirate PC...man.......not exist a Dual Core with...4,2 ...... well.....hmmm.....see your video card....because when u buy your PC a CD bring it with us..... install WMD mode...if u have a Nvidia card.....and that all.......PC run quickly with this........I ll try these ....weeks ago....and help men alot....... sure.......that all...man.....byeeeee

If I put ZEROGS mode.....that so slowly........I hate these plugins...lol
How annoying, now im getting the same error myself but even i am using SSE2, i am still using the same settings which has worked fine so far. It seems to be whenever i use GSdx, but the other plugins doesn't run the game very well.

And seriously, grane, you are not much of help, try to let your dot button go on a vacation, ok?

Also, there is something called overclocking.

Edit: Nevermind i just had to restart my computer.