Error open gs plugin
Hello I am a programmer Italian. I have a computer with 4.2Ghz dual core duo and graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 7600 gs 3.0 pixel shader, 1Gb ram. I have followed from the outset. I am sorry if i don’t speak correct English XD.
I have tested various versions until the final configuration for my PC (I have the bios, plugin etc) .I noticed that use the plugin GSDX 0.1.13 (sse2) and (SSE3), which increases the frame does not work.
When startup pcsx2 appears error open plugin gs.
I tried to solve the problem but without success.
I have also set up the playground, but after the configuration I start up and appears error open plugin gs.
Can you help me to resolve this problem?
thanks anyway.

Sponsored links

Gsdx doesnt increase the frame, because you grapic card bit weak, try with native res. In plugin gsdx, perhaps can help. 1giga memory is best for OS XP. If your C2d is E8400, try with SSSE.4. By the way, seems your comp. Is unbalance, i suggest you to upgrade your grapich card at the least 8600gt or HD.3650 And add more ram. Gs plugin is old now and doesnt up to date lately, many people try with gsdx.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
4.2 Ghz? I guess you just did 2x 2,1 Ghz...that's very wrong,your processor is clocked at 2,1 Ghz and has two cores,that does not mean you double the frequency.
If GSdx does not work,update your directx to the latest november 2008 update
[Image: newsig.jpg]
[quote='Bositman' pid='14888' dateline='1231427372']
4.2 Ghz? I guess you just did 2x 2,1 Ghz...that's very wrong,your processor is clocked at 2,1 Ghz and has two cores,that does not mean you double the frequency.
If GSdx does not work,update your directx to the latest november 2008 update

I have downland directx november 2008, when i use the GSDX 0.1.13 see3 says this cpu does support sse 3.01.
WHY?
What gsdx can i use?
thanks
maybe because your graphics card is old??

Old things are not always compatible with new things.
If your dual core CPU is AMD,it does not support SSSE3 (it is 3 S,not 2 don't be confused!).If that is the case,use the SSE2 version
(01-09-2009, 12:03 AM)Bositman Wrote: If your dual core CPU is AMD,it does not support SSSE3 (it is 3 S,not 2 don't be confused!).If that is the case,use the SSE2 version

I use the ss2 version but it is real slow.there's a way to send quick + goes to 25 frames.which I can use gsdx pe send at 50/60 frame pcsx2?
No,there is no way with a 2,1 Ghz Athlon X2.Your CPU is just too slow for most of the games PCSX2 works with.You might be able to play properly games like Disgae which are mostly 2D but nothing else at good speeds I'm afraid
(01-09-2009, 12:11 AM)Bositman Wrote: No,there is no way with a 2,1 Ghz Athlon X2.Your CPU is just too slow for most of the games PCSX2 works with.You might be able to play properly games like Disgae which are mostly 2D but nothing else at good speeds I'm afraid

so I can not play tekken 4 at 50/60 frame in any way?
Nope.Tekken games are especially CPU power hungry...I am barely making 50 fps with my Core 2 Duo at 3,6 Ghz which is far more faster than your Athlon X2 at 2,1 Ghz