Error opening CDVD plugin
I'm sorry, I don't use patches really. I also rarely use ZeroGS. I've found GSdx to work better more often than ZeroGS. Although, ZeroGS does work better in some games (or parts of them).

Sponsored links

Remove the slashes before the patch so the patch doesn't get ignored and change it to 1 so it's active all the time as that patch you use needs, also change word to extended just in case so it looks like this:

Code:
gametitle=Kingdom Hearts II [SLUS 21005] (U)
//no depth resolves
zerogs=00008000
patch=1,EE,2033FEC0,extended,0098967F

It should work then if you got the code right Tongue

You can remove the zerogs line if you want, it just makes sure zeroGS will use one of the advanced options but it isn't necessary if you don't use zeroGS anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hokay well I figured out what you meant with the // because that disables following code. This is what I have now:

gametitle=Kingdom Hearts II [SLUS 21005] (U)// no depth resolves
patch=1,EE,1033FEC0,extended,0000FFFF

This breaks it, though. I've changed it so that it says
"...0033FEC0,short..." [wrong effect]
"...1033FEC0,short..." [wrong effect]
"...0033FEC0,extended..." [breaks it]
so I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. At least the patch is being recognized now, though.

Also the attached image shows the error I get with the first code I posted, if that helps any.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No idea, just tried it and it with both and they worked fine. Try this one in case it's a bad code tho...

Code:
gametitle=Kingdom Hearts II [SLUS 21005] (U)
//patch=1,EE,2033FEC0,extended,0098967F
patch=1,EE,20340E48,extended,0000FFFF
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Haha, I'm not sure where you came up with that code, but it worked perfectly. I overwrote EVERYTHING in the patch file with what you have in your post.

THANK YOU so much! You guys have been a huge help!