Error opening CDVD plugin
have you try to update your directx SDK and visual c++ 2010 mostly of their plug-ins need that badly
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

Smile 
(06-23-2010, 06:11 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: any chance the driver with the letter D is a dvd-rom one?

Indeed, that issue should be solved already since the first answer... Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
(06-23-2010, 06:32 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote:
(06-23-2010, 06:11 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: any chance the driver with the letter D is a dvd-rom one?

well in linuz iso it seems like he has burn the iso in a dvd as AN iso image (like having the file iso inside the dvd), i know what i said in 2nd post but i cant think anything else Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(06-23-2010, 06:38 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote:
(06-23-2010, 06:32 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote:

well in linuz iso it seems like he has burn the iso in a dvd as AN iso image (like having the file iso inside the dvd), i know what i said in 2nd post but i cant think anything else Tongue

I can't blame him, since myself commited the same error before Smile

to the OP: do not mount anything in the plugin, go to "ISO Selector" and browse from there. Just make sure you don't have anything mounted neither on virtual, plugin or even in the physical device (just to be on the secure side).

Ps2: misread your message... it seems to be so indeed. In that case the OP must copy the ISO to the HD and voilá.
to the OP: Notice even if D: is a HD partition you still needn't (and shouldn't) mount the image. Ah, yes, obviously you must mark ISO instead Plugin to this trick do work.
Imagination is where we are truly real
D is the drive where smackdown game iso is located, i dont mount the image and haven't burned it either
i did what u guys have told but still it doesn't work Sad

is there any other way?

thanks all for ur time
Many Stand Against Us But They Will Never Win
If the ISO is on a drive, it IS mounted. Except if you refer to an actual DVD disc when you say ISO (I guess not)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Is the iso file ok? can you open it and view the files inside it with 7zip? If the ISO is corrupt, it will crash.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

According to the picture you posted the iso you are trying to play is on a dvd. Move the iso to your harddrive then try to play the game.
(06-23-2010, 12:00 PM)Ænigmatik Wrote: According to the picture you posted the iso you are trying to play is on a dvd. Move the iso to your harddrive then try to play the game.

what makes you say that? my dvd drive letter is F, i have a C, D and E hard drive.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Why so much problems.Dont mount,if isos dont boot rebuild them
and as for CDVD
CDVD ----> Plugin checked
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!