Error opening CDVD plugin
Question 
I'm having trouble loading my Jak III.iso file. I'm using the Linuzappz plugin but it doesn't seem to work.

I have an Intel Core i7 with a GTX 260 so I doubt my specs are the problem.

Sponsored links

could you please post your plugins config ?
screenshots to describe the problem better ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
[Image: jzjnk.png]

and I mount Jak 3 and I press Run CD, but it gives me the CDVD plugin error
Try another version of Pcsx2 or use this plugin "Linuz Iso CDVD v0.8.0", if problem continues, watch this http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...tion-guide
Yes, you should give the 0.9.7 a try. you'll find it at the home page accessed directly from the forum (PCSX2 site) top menu.

Make sure not mounting any image in a virtual driver or in linus Iso plugin, actually you could configure to use the null cdvd since will be using the builtin iso reader. Now what confuses many people:

Select the ISO directly from the GUI (as opposed from the plugin), make sure "Iso" and not "Plugin" is selected...

once the actual ISO is selected this way... start the game normally from the System menu clicking "Boot CDVD (fast)"... yes, confusing I know but it turns out to be very simple and userfriendly once you get the gist of it Smile

The advantages on the new GUI surpasses the initial strangeness by far, not to mention actual enhancing in the overall quality as a whole.

A final note: avoid installing into the C:\Program Files ... this recommendation applies to any and every game, not only PCSX2... accustom to install games somewhere else, like C:\Games for example and this will spare you from many headaches along the road, this is a VERY meaningful and important suggestion The Program Files is a specially protected folder and it leads to a fantastical range of all kind of problems and issues.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I got it to work, I was mounting the ISO from a program and running the game on PCSX2.