Error writing configuration file
I m new to the world of this kind of program and failed miserably to use it.
I downloaded and installed from here the Pcsx2. I also put the Bios of the ps2 into the same file. I even downloaded a game in ISO form and managed to launch it successfully.
The only problem is I have no sound OR keyboard.
That is obvious since i didnt fix the settings for the plugins.Only problem is that when i do fix them the sound setting arent saved even if i press ok and most importantly the lilypad setting as soon as i press Apply i get error: error writing configuration file.

I read in another forum that running program as admin and also not having it installed in Program files/Documents etc might help but it didnt. I uninstalled and reistalled the game in every possible place of my pc. Even on a external hard drive. And always ran it as admin.

The whole error was : error writing configuration file
Unable to save settings. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected, the file isnt write protected and that the app has permission to write to the directory. On Vista try running on administration mode.

I have windows 7 but like i said i did run it as admin. I cant play games if i cant save my pad settings. Can som1 plz help me and if u know a solution take me step by step?
Much appreciated Laugh

Sponsored links

Quote:I even downloaded a game in ISO

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go