Errors at starting
Oh better you could realize I thanked him and the problem was "resolved", sort of...

Sponsored links

i get it,but if you want to play ps game on pc,you really can't play them like that..Smile

Sorry for the misunderstanding
Oh but are there any versions AT ALL that might work with it...? Rather not have ePSXe on one computer and PCSX on another...makes it slightly tricky at times to keep one updated on other...and one is technically not even mine. :/ (Well it's a friends but they live here...)

But there aren't any versions of PSXE that would work with my antique computer? Smile
I mean FF8 and FF7 are really good but get boring at times....too bad my FF12 doesn't work on my PS2 anymore either Sad (I had Zodiark, Omega MK 12, and Yiazmat beaten easy ages ago, and that's a pain to redo it all Sad )
Well,I don't know...A PS1 emulator would probably work,but a PS2....I really don't think so..Sad
PS1 games still work on this...old thing. I mean, still, it's actually thier computer I had to figure out problems with. Theirs is a Vista and had to play with the video stuff so I could see details in battle. Whole thing below where help bar would go just didn't work right...at all. But yea, throwing together little of this and that seemed to work alright.
Looks like I'm stuck with their's....alright....