Eureka 7 Vol 2 New Vision
See if you could try to get a different PS2. I see used ones as low as $30. The region doesn't matter as well as the emulator can play all different region variant. So pretty much the region lock gets "unlocked" when playing it on the emulator. I prefer a fat version as it's easier to dump a BIOS from those consoles.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!

Sponsored links

(04-27-2019, 05:06 PM)Infinite65 Wrote: everything there was from my orignal console i got my friend to help me out with it

Dang... well that sucks and i really wanted to play the game too well thanks ill still try every now and again to see if i can fix it and if this thread is still up by then ill post how i did it so anyone else having this same issue will know how to fix it

Well forr anyone else the only thing i could do was find a save file and just choose the 2nd chapter since the bug only occurs in the 1st chapter so i got one and played from chapter 2 onwards and just watched what i missed somewhere online its lame but thats just how it is
I know this post is years old but I found a fix for the the buged stairs that worked for me. Go to config, emulation settings, speed hacks, and set EE Cyclerate to -3 and you should be able to walk up the left of the stairs. Made an account just for this haha. Hope this helps someone.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go