European games to 50hz mode
For those who dont know: if you play pal games the first time without a save file on the memory card the games give you the option to set 50 or 60 hz. If you choose one and create a save file there is no way to switch back through the options. You can however remove the memory card and boot the game and then it will again ask you which mode you want to play. Insert the memory card during the game and then you can play with the current save in a different mode.

For those that can only run stable in 50fps!

Sponsored links

The implementation varies a fair amount from game to game.
Most of my PAL games with 60Hz support allow switching modes in the main menu. Some can do so in the in-game pause menu (e.g. Destroy All Humans! 2).
Some ask which mode to use before the title screen, on every start-up (e.g. Transformers).
I don't think any of my games actually store the 60Hz option in the save file, so it has to be re-selected every time.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D
(01-16-2020, 03:30 AM)Dreadmoth Wrote: The implementation varies a fair amount from game to game.
Most of my PAL games with 60Hz support allow switching modes in the main menu. Some can do so in the in-game pause menu (e.g. Destroy All Humans! 2).
Some ask which mode to use before the title screen, on every start-up (e.g. Transformers).
I don't think any of my games actually store the 60Hz option in the save file, so it has to be re-selected every time.

I dont get to reselect it, so I'm not sure if that's ico related or memory card related.. but removing memory card was the only way to make the game ask me again which mode I prefer. 

Sorry weird quote. Phone.