[Experimental] Winsock based DEV9 plugin (Now with HDD Support)
When starting a lan server in the beta of Splinter Cell pandora tomorow, this error appear:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

GT4 crash when exiting a race

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is "WinPcap" still required for the latest Version of the Plugin if i use "Winsocks" ?!?

I cant get "TimeSplitters 2" to work. I can host a Server at my Machine1, but Machine2 will not find the Game Sad

Both Machines are set to "Auto" in the Plugin Config and set to "Auto" in the Network Access Disc. Any more config needed?
        Ahh hello sir @Ge-Force! My PCSX2 1.5.0 build... closes when loading PCSX2 Plugins and BIOS...  here's my SS pls.. could you fix it.. BTW i've already installed DEV9 ETHERNET plugin using winpcap.. on my PCSX2...
Decided to give the Linux build a shot again running the latest POP Os! with 16gb of ram and an i9 but keep getting this error.

Code:
The selected DEV9 plugin failed to load.

Reason: DEV9 plugin failed to initialize. Your system may have insufficient memory or resources needed.
Also running the latest PCSX2-unstable. Any ideas ?
(02-04-2020, 01:56 AM)Hunk_4TH Wrote: Decided to give the Linux build a shot again running the latest POP Os! with 16gb of ram and an i9 but keep getting this error.

Code:
The selected DEV9 plugin failed to load.

Reason: DEV9 plugin failed to initialize. Your system may have insufficient memory or resources needed.
Also running the latest PCSX2-unstable. Any ideas ?

Anyone had any luck with Linux? I run different distros and having an issue with Manjaro now. When clicking on configure PCSX2 closes itself.
I have rudimentary online working for Gran Turismo 4, however, the connection closes when i set bandwidth mode to heavy. Im getting information, the friend whose connected to me is connecting to me (im host), but all of a sudden PCSX2 says dead connection, despite still actively receiving information. When i use Light, it works just fine, but there isnt enough bandwidth to support a lag-free game. As such, the game runs VERY slowly. Any suggestions?

Using hamachi through winsock.
(02-29-2020, 01:15 AM)Hunk_4TH Wrote: Anyone had any luck with Linux? I run different distros and having an issue with Manjaro now. When clicking on configure PCSX2 closes itself.

Hey man, I don't know if this is still an issue but I had the same problem, but it turns out that you don't actually need the configuration menu for it to work. Just run the game and it works (at least for RE Outbreak). I also added some changes to get it to run on the new 64-bit version under Linux. https://github.com/TheLastRar/CLR-DEV9/pull/29
(09-05-2020, 05:40 AM)matoro Wrote: Hey man, I don't know if this is still an issue but I had the same problem, but it turns out that you don't actually need the configuration menu for it to work.  Just run the game and it works (at least for RE Outbreak).  I also added some changes to get it to run on the new 64-bit version under Linux.  https://github.com/TheLastRar/CLR-DEV9/pull/29

Hey man, sorry for the late reply! Yes, I'm still having this issue in Manjaro. I'm guessing I'd have to compile the x64 port? I'll give that a shot and report back. Appreciate the reply! again sorry it took me so long.
This doesn't work on my manjaro too ç_ç not even recognize the plugin...