[Experimental] Winsock based DEV9 plugin (Now with HDD Support)
(04-15-2017, 02:03 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: @yogzgm

I've managed to reproduce the issue.

Currently working on a fix.

Thank you, i'll wait for the good news  Biggrin

May this log help. I tried to connect to the server using LAN, but instead I got error like this

Attached Files
.txt   logerror.txt (Size: 38,08 KB / Downloads: 443)

Sponsored links

(04-19-2017, 09:46 AM)yogzgm Wrote: Thank you, i'll wait for the good news  Biggrin

May this log help. I tried to connect to the server using LAN, but instead I got error like this

I've attached a build that should fix the IP options error.

The log files you've attached seems to indicate another issue.
The build I've attached also includes some extra logging options that might help me figure it out.

Attached Files
.7z   CLR_DEV9_test.7z (Size: 53,47 KB / Downloads: 569)
(04-19-2017, 10:13 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I've attached a build that should fix the IP options error.

The build I've attached also includes some extra logging options that might help me figure it out.

IT WORKS!

Too bad I couldn't use my tether connection, gotta use WiFI, thanks a lot G!  Biggrin
(04-19-2017, 10:13 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I've attached a build that should fix the IP options error.

Hi Ge-Force,

I think I got the same error as yogzgm when trying to play Outbreak File 1 network modes using CLR_DEV9 you attached on page 1. I also tried CLR_DEV9_test you gave to yogzgm, but it didn't work either. Is it related to IP options or my  firewall? I've attached both logs.

Attached Files
.txt   CLR_DEV9.txt (Size: 10,49 KB / Downloads: 352)
.txt   CLR_DEV9_test_yogzgm.txt (Size: 9,49 KB / Downloads: 261)
I'm unable to get OPL to even get a DHCP address:

[Image: tKqfTcQ.png]

I have winpcap installed from wireshark (and also installed it standalone to ensure). I'm also unable to get the gigahertz plugin working with a similarly cryptic error message.

I've tried two different BIOS (phat and slim) and tried all the connection methods.

Windows 7 x64.
(04-28-2017, 01:04 PM)NRoach44 Wrote: I've tried two different BIOS (phat and slim) and tried all the connection methods.

We don't support piracy. Unless you can prove that you own both consoles, no support will be given to you.
(04-28-2017, 04:50 PM)CK1 Wrote: We don't support piracy. Unless you can prove that you own both consoles, no support will be given to you.

[Image: QSPVW15.jpg]

Three of the ten in the house (share house)
OK good. Did you try using the latest git build?http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
@NRoach44

OPL (or other homebrew software) network featured won't work.

I believe the issue is due to smap emulation issues in the plugin, however I haven't been able to figure out the cause of the issue, and finding documentation about dev9 hardware has not been easy.

@cerceuse

Your issue is not related to IP options.
Can you confirm you DNS is set correctly for outbreak?
(04-28-2017, 05:31 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: @NRoach44

OPL (or other homebrew software) network featured won't work.

I believe the issue is due to smap emulation issues in the plugin, however I haven't been able to figure out the cause of the issue, and finding documentation about dev9 hardware has not been easy.

@cerceuse

Your issue is not related to IP options.
Can you confirm you DNS is set correctly for outbreak?

Yes, in the Config>Dev9>Plugins Settings>Options, I set 173.198.207.99 at the DNS1 IP section. I also use the pre-configured memory card. I have followed exactly the tutorial posted in this http://obsrv.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4099

Maybe it has something to do with my ISP?