[Experimental] Winsock based DEV9 plugin (Now with HDD Support)
Based on PCSX2's Dev9 plugin.

This plugin will use sockets instead of Tap or WinPcap, which will hopefully eliminate most configuration issues most users face when setting up.

Recommended PCSX2 version is 1.4.0 or newer.

To connect using this plugin;
   Copy the plugin file into the plugin directory in PCSX2
   Launch PCSX2, Click Config>Plugins/BIOS Selector, on the window that appears click "Plugins"
   Click the dropdown box next to DEV9 and select "CLR DEV9 Test", then click apply.
   Click Ok on the plugin selection window.
   Set "Auto" to IP/DNS/Gateway Settings in the PS2 Netconfig menus.

This plugin may be unstable, use at your own risk.

Due to the nature of the way this plugin works, hosting LAN/local games may work.

Downloads & instructions for Linux can be found here https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Experime...#pid590834

Edit:
V0.2.0
Fixed bug which prevented the plugin from finding the right adapter, which would cause a crash.
V0.3.0
Fixed Crash with Tribes Aerial assault, this was caused by an unimplemented ICMP packet.
V0.4.0
Basic HDD support, along with basic config options
V0.5.0
Multiple Changes, Including crash fixes.
V0.5.1
Crashes fixes when TAP isused
V0.6.0
Winsock code improvements, including a possible crash fix
V0.6.1
Minor Winsock improvements
V0.6.2
Attempted Crash fix. (Failed) Fix for Games using both HDD and network corrupting the virtual HDD Image (Note, Use 0.6.3 or newer for working fix)
V0.6.3
Reverted Crash fix as it was causing issues. New working fix for Games using both HDD and network corrupting the virtual HDD Image.
V0.6.4
Crash fix for unimplemented IGMP packets, supported with stub functions atm. Attempt to fix crash from a race condition caused by RE: Outbreak. Under the hood changes.
v0.6.5
Crash fix for invalid IGMP packets sent from RE: Outbreak. Add ability to accept incoming UDP connections specified in advanced options.
v0.7.0
Generate unique MAC in the format of 76:6D:61:63:XX:XX, with values for X generated from the Host MAC address, for winPcap and TAP mode. Other under the hood changes.
v0.8.0 (There are regressions in HDD emulation, please use version 0.7.0 until theses are fixed)
Rewrite of HDD and SPEED code in an attempt to improve emulation, under the hood changes in TCP code. Fix bug with "PC IP" option being forced enabled.
v0.8.1
Fix performance regression with v0.8.0, other under the hood changes in ATA code
v0.8.2
Fixed TCP related crashes introduced in v0.8.0, Fixed DHCP crash from Midnight Club 3 Dub edtion Remix
v0.8.3
Threading fixes, hopefully eliminates the occasional crashes when connecting with NFS: Underground and The Sims Bustin' Out
Fixed "Forcible closed" crash with The Sims Bustin' Out when the server closes.
Implemented an experimental DNS emulated server, which can be used by setting DNS1 or DNS2 to "192.0.2.1". this also has its own hosts list, which can be modified by editing the config file.
v0.8.4
Fixed race-condition introduced in v0.8.3
v0.8.5
Fix race-condition crash, Added Debug toggles into config file, Various Linux Fixes, Fix Disconnect on overloaded TCP connections (Call of Duty 3), Remove Bridged mode for WinPcap, Improved Auto Adapter Selection, Fix handling of certain UDP Broadcast packets (Midnight Club 3)
v0.8.6
Fix crash introduced in v0.8.5 which causes crashes with UDP ports for LAN game, fix crash associated with newer versions of mono (Linux), fix crash associated with unloading/reloading the plugin

Attached Files
.7z   CLR_DEV9.X86.7z (Size: 66,76 KB / Downloads: 11.441)

Sponsored links

Finally \o/
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz (Overclock 3.7GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
First game I tried is Tribes Aerial assault and it crashed PCSX2 with this new dev9 plugin as soon as I tried to connect to internet ingame.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-22-2015, 07:27 PM)prafull Wrote: First game I tried is Tribes Aerial assault and it crashed PCSX2 with this new dev9 plugin as soon as I tried to connect to internet ingame.

That's interesting...

Support for ICMP packets is somewhat poor, although I am surprised this particular type being sent.

Will have to take a look at this myself.
Updated plugin, Which should fix crashing issues with Tribes Aerial assault
reps
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
New bug @ge-force http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...#pid494260

When you have time of course ;P
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz (Overclock 3.7GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
Experimental HDD Support.

Based on the source code of MegaDev9, with a varitly of changes, fixes and additions.

HDD Support is experimental, so not everything will work.

But know you can boot games in HDDLoader in PCSX2!
Looks like you forgot to attach/link to the plugin here.
(12-07-2015, 05:07 AM)prafull Wrote: Looks like you forgot to attach/link to the plugin here.

you can compile plugin from here: https://github.com/TheLastRar/CLR-DEV9
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction