[Experimental] Winsock based DEV9 plugin (Now with HDD Support)
(03-04-2018, 01:06 AM)Ge-Force Wrote: I'm assuming you got that error when logging in?

If that is the case then this build should fix it.

Ah ***** I meant to mention that I got it while starting a game, it showed the characters but when the Now Loading popped in I got that error.

Sponsored links

A quick test suggest the fix should also be effective when starting a online game.
Trying to play Resident Evil Outbreak with two computers on the same network. We can play together just fine. If we try to connect to other people outside our network, a connection error always happens. Everyone in the room will receive the error and be forced out of the game.

One computer can connect to an outside group but both cannot connect to a group at the same time.

Any insight on this? Haven't been able to find any information on this.
The only mentions I could find are possible MAC address or IP issues.
(04-07-2018, 08:36 PM)zer0cool Wrote: Trying to play Resident Evil Outbreak with two computers on the same network. We can play together just fine. If we try to connect to other people outside our network, a connection error always happens. Everyone in the room will receive the error and be forced out of the game.

One computer can connect to an outside group but both cannot connect to a group at the same time.

Any insight on this? Haven't been able to find any information on this.
The only mentions I could find are possible MAC address or IP issues.

better post your emulog
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-07-2018, 08:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: better post your emulog

Going to try and do that now. Does the emulog need to contain everything from starting up the emulator to the crash. Or can I just collect the log from before making a room to the crash?

Thanks
I probably will just need log from before making a room to the crash.
(04-07-2018, 09:11 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I probably will just need log from before making a room to the crash.

And just like diagnosing a car issue, the game worked for the first time.
Going to try and run a few more games and see if it happens again and will post the logs as soon as I get them.

Thank you!
See attached for Working and Failed connection.

Attached Files
.zip   EmuLogs.zip (Size: 119,04 KB / Downloads: 127)
(04-07-2018, 10:03 PM)zer0cool Wrote: See attached for Working and Failed connection.

Thank you, I'll take a look.

I'm assuming you have the connection method set to "Sockets (Winsock)"
(04-07-2018, 11:10 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Thank you, I'll take a look.

I'm assuming you have the connection method set to "Sockets (Winsock)"

Yes, it is the only option I see.