[Experimental] Winsock based DEV9 plugin (Now with HDD Support)
Linux Build

This is still in an experimental stage, so there may (will?) be issues.
This is the Mono based port, which bundles a copy of mono's native library for x86 (as there is either no multiarch support or no x86 package, depending on distro)

Prebuilt binaries can be found here: DOWNLOAD
Unpack the archive into PCSX2's plug-in folder (both libCLR_DEV9_LINUX_MONO.so and mono_i386).

Install the following required dependencies;
mono-complete (either x86 or x64)
libcairo (x86)
libexif (x86)
libfontconfig (x86)
libfreetype (x86)
libgif (x86)
libglib (x86)
libjpeg (x86)
libpng (x86)
libtiff (x86)

The port that was mentioned in the Github was the based on CoreCLR, which lacked the config panel and had some instability issues that I was unable to debug. Build instructions for a Linux only build can be found on the Github.

For those wanting to build the Mono port themselves, a Linux only build script is not yet available, will need a windows machine setup with VS 2017 and VSLinux to build. This should be resolved soon™.

Edit: Linux on Linux build instructions can be found here CLRDEV9 Mono Build

Sponsored links

Thanks for the Linux build! Sorry for the late reply.
I'm sorry to bother you if this question has already been answered or if I'm just really stupid...I've been searching nonstop for the past few days because I really need to know how to do this. Is it possible to use CLR Dev9 to use the PlayOnline disc on an emulator? I don't want to connect to the internet because I know the servers are gone forever, I just need to rip an animation from the menu (not sure how I would do that on PC PlayOnline). All I need to do is get past the boot menu but it says that the HDD (raw file clr dev9 made) needs to be "formatted" and I can only find instructions on how to do that for actual PS2s. Any little thing helps at this point so thank you in advance and sorry if this has been brought up or asked before.
You can format the HDD using the PS2 HDD Utility disk.

I believe you can also format the disc using ULaunchELF (opened in PCSX2->Run ELF).
The option to format the disk should be available in the HddManager (in file-browser->Misc)
I you specificity need to use ULE 4.40 for PCSX2 as other versions are known to have issues.
(09-17-2018, 11:19 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: You can format the HDD using the PS2 HDD Utility disk.

I believe you can also format the disc using ULaunchELF (opened in PCSX2->Run ELF).
The option to format the disk should be available in the HddManager (in file-browser->Misc)
I you specificity need to use ULE 4.40 for PCSX2 as other versions are known to have issues.

Thank you so much!!!!!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin I was able to get it to work and I got what I needed!!!! I would never have been able to do it without your help and your great plugin! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!

Only thing I have to say for people trying to do something similar is that the version of ULE is actually 4.40h (4.40 doesn't work and just gives you a black screen).

Thank you so much and best of luck to you!
upnp got fixed? OSmile
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 50001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor) 
OPL 0.9.X WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE 1 - SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR/V3dita BR, FuryK96/Fury-K96
Hey, I am new to this site. I hope I am not breaking a rule by bumping a thread that hasn't been active for several months but I am in a hurry to get an issue fixed.

First I want to say I really appreciate all the work you're putting into this plugin.

My issue is that I am trying to play online for Star Wars Battlefront 2 using the PCSX2 emulator and your online plugin.
When it finally loads into the game, it crashes and a paragraph of error messages appear.
This happens on both PCSX2 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 Dev 2211.

Other information, if it helps: Windows 10 x64, i7-2860qm, NVidia Quadro 3000m. I have Wireshark and WinPcap installed with the latest updates.

Here is an image of what happens: https://i.imgur.com/NZ3Lx45.png
v0.8.5

Fix Race Condition Crash
Added Console Logging toggles to config file
Various Linux Fixes
Fix for overloaded TCP Connections causing disconnects (Call of Duty 3)
Removed Bridged Mode and other winPcap changes (Aligning with recent Dev9ghzdrk)
Improved Auto Adapter Selection
Fix bug in handling of UDP Broadcasts (Midnight Club 3)
(04-12-2019, 07:01 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: v0.8.5

Fix Race Condition Crash
Added Console Logging toggles to config file
Various Linux Fixes
Fix for overloaded TCP Connections causing disconnects (Call of Duty 3)
Removed Bridged Mode and other winPcap changes (Aligning with recent Dev9ghzdrk)
Improved Auto Adapter Selection
Fix bug in handling of UDP Broadcasts (Midnight Club 3)

Can you help me with this? Pls

[Image: Leo0wJG.jpg]
Question 
hey guys! so... i trying to play FFXI, i installed PlayOnline Viewer but my PCSX2 does not recognize the HD in the console browser because after the installation of PlayOnlineViewer talks to restart the console with the disc tray open and start the application through the HDD but I do not know how to do it and also when I use disk drive HDD gives error in the log. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)