Extreme Graphic Plugin
I am looking for the most extreme pcsx2 graphic plugin. I have the newest version of pcsx2. I am pretty new to this website only having been emulating for a couple hours. I have 2 games already up and running. Anyway what is the best graphic plug in for a higher end system? My specs are as follows:
Amd phenom 2 x4 965 3.2 ghz(Non O.C.)
Nvidia gtx 560ti
Asus Mobo and 1080p resolution monitor

Do plugins better than the one already prefabricated into the system exist? I have the native resolution to x6 and most of what i think are other good settings turn on or up all the way. Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for thanks.

Sponsored links

go 3x internal resolution thats the max your card can have.
and thats basically it in cases of ''extreme graphics''

you can try and fling sweetfx (google it) at it but good chance pcsx2 will stop working because of those tweaks.
Ok thanks Smile
I would think a 560ti would be able to handle at least 4x scaling+some MSAA on a lot of games easily.
(02-04-2013, 06:01 PM)Wolfwood824 Wrote: I would think a 560ti would be able to handle at least 4x scaling+some MSAA on a lot of games easily.

nope

only light games and non intensive graphical games @4x
it misses the bandwith to output 4x
Actually Warweeny I have a 560ti SC and im running 4x without slowdowns
games tested
Dragon Quest IX
Final Fantasy XII even the Overdrives and Espers
Xenosaga Episodes 1 and 3

Now I havent tried God Of War or Show Of The Colossus yet but will soon.
(02-04-2013, 06:18 PM)dnalloh1987 Wrote: Actually Warweeny I have a 560ti SC and im running 4x without slowdowns
games tested
Dragon Quest IX
Final Fantasy XII even the Overdrives and Espers
Xenosaga Episodes 1 and 3

Now I havent tried God Of War or Show Of The Colossus yet but will soon.

dragonquest VIII*

and those arent really heavy, cept dragonquest but that game loves nvidia, try metalgear solid 3 and we talk business
My bad on Dragon Quest..I did hear about the jungle grass on Metal Gear 3 but really don't wanna buy it considering im about the get the HD collection for my Vita..Perhaps ZOE 2?
ZOE 2 is even more taxing in terms of GPU...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
DQ8 will have slowdowns with x4 scaling, using a 560ti. I know because my 670 gets them, too Wink